July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Now Foods, True Balance, High Potency Multiple, 240 Capsules (Discontinued Item)

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1804101 on Sep 01, 2010

Best multi I've come across in awhile, good proportion of B vitamins and other nutrients, and good price. highly recommended

True Balance

Posted by Reviewer2899403 on Jan 26, 2011

I started taking this as recommended by Julia Ross in "The Mood Cure". I feel that it works well to balance my vitamins and has helped with my mood and energy. It has even helped with my hair and nails. I started taking this with several other supplements too, so I can't really differentiate their effects. But I see this as the foundation of my supplement regimen. My mom started using it as well, and she says that she has more energy and thinks more clearly when she takes this. Update: I've been taking these for months now and am certain that they have a great effect on my mood. Whenever I get lazy and don't take them for like a week, I always crash and get depressed. As soon as I start taking them again, my mood lifts. This is in concert with other things of course, but I feel it has a clear and definite effect. As far as clear thinking, I am able to concentrate better when I take this and RX Omega-3 Factors fish oil. Thanks for carrying both, iHerb!

True Balance High potency Multiple

Posted by Reviewer1801241 on Oct 31, 2010

I love the vitamins and I already notice the difference.

Good Balance

Posted by BrendaYoumans on Nov 01, 2010

Good balance, I just dont like taking so many in a day and for me it is still a little low on the vitamin C and B. The good side is, you can easily adjust it to taking more or less.

Excellent multivitamins

Posted by Reviewer3201443 on Dec 14, 2010

Excellent vitamins at a great price, recommended by our daughter's naturopath. We've been using this product for a number of years.