excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1804101 on Sep 01, 2010

Best multi I've come across in awhile, good proportion of B vitamins and other nutrients, and good price. highly recommended

Excellent multivitamins

Posted by Reviewer3201443 on Dec 14, 2010

Excellent vitamins at a great price, recommended by our daughter's naturopath. We've been using this product for a number of years.

Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer3260527 on Mar 21, 2011

This product has really helped my blood glucose to stay at a healthy range. Thanks, iHerb!

Now Foods True Balance

Posted by Reviewer3301222 on Oct 28, 2009

I think I have more energy with these, and am pleased to find a good multiple vitamin without added iron, as some of my family members need that.

great

Posted by Reviewer2687403 on Apr 23, 2009

great

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3321344 on Jun 13, 2011

My father is taking these multivitamins. He notes a surge of strength, and believes that this is the best multivitamin of those that he took earlier.

excellent product at a great price

Posted by Reviewer3312715 on Dec 02, 2010

will be buying this product again

As its name "good balanced"

Posted by Reviewer1844685 on Oct 18, 2010

I bought this for my wife she hates taking multivitamins but this one is ok for her, 1- does not have too much ingredients to make you jump on your feet but makes you feel good 2- easy to swallow, or you can open the v cap and mix it with your meal 3- does not make your stomach upset 4- economic

Now Foods, True Balance

Posted by Reviewer1700093 on Oct 20, 2008

I have been using this product for about 3 1/2 weeks now. I am pleased with the product and will know more after I have used it for a couple of months.

Now's True Balance

Posted by Reviewer1635664 on Feb 18, 2010

I have been taking these for years. My nly complaint is there is some confusion in the labeling. The suggested dosage is 2 capsuls twice a day but the percentages of the daily requirements are for only 2 capsuls.