Cuts the sharpest edge off anxiety

Posted by Reviewer1586944 on May 08, 2015

Not much to say about this product. Relaxes little bit but nowhere near enough for me. Noticable effect though. If gaba works for you I reccommend now foods gaba powder. Cheaper and more potent.

They work

Posted by 5273463189186932089 on Apr 02, 2015

I have been taking thes for a month in combination with other natural alternatives for anxiety and depression and I noticed an improvement in my mood.

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2798976 on Mar 07, 2015

I take 2 before bed and it seems to help me unwind so I can fall asleep faster. I have purchased my second bottle and will continue to use it as needed.

Keeps my anxiety under control

Posted by whitelotusrose on Mar 04, 2015

I've been taking this product for a while and I feel pretty calm and I don't feel so anxious anymore. Initially I was taking 2 a day but now I can mange with one per day. I normally take it at night before going to bed and I don't feel anxious on waking and it keeps me going for the entire day. I also like the dreams I get so I like to take it at night. Will continue to buy this product.

Asthmatics be careful!

Posted by 4847828319095069642 on Feb 22, 2015

Experienced extreme shortness of breath after taking this and just realised that this is a side effect of GABA !! This in turn made me extremely anxious, the very reason for taking it! Take care with this!

Good

Posted by supergranny on Feb 13, 2015

I haven't started this product yet, but I am confident that it will be good. NOW Foods have quality, effective products. Overall I am VERY happy with iHerb. They have an excellent choice of quality supplements. Shipping costs are minimal & arrive quickly to Australia. iHerb prices are very competitive. I am very impressed.

Mark N

Posted by 5011759862138509178 on Feb 13, 2015

I am a great believer in iHerb and NOW produces. Having said that this particular product doesn't work for me. I will persevere with it for another month and see what happens.

Calm you will be

Posted by 4626601393782666310 on Dec 19, 2014

I have in the past taken prescription as well as OTC products, and I can't say enough good about True Calm. It works.. When I wake up in the middle of the night, and cannot get back to sleep, I take one, and within a few minutes I am ready to get back to sleep. And, when I am anxious or stressed, I take one. It does the job, and, the price ! Nothing compares. When you don't want to go prescription, give it a try. You will not be disappointed.

Great product!

Posted by 4652439876663953277 on Nov 30, 2014

I take it alongside l-tryphotan and l-tyrosine for depression/anxiety/panic disorder

Good!

Posted by 4756661264351846347 on Nov 06, 2014

It helps to sleep well.Thanks!