Can hardly make it without it

Posted by Reviewer1389259 on Jan 26, 2012

This is by far the most helpful supplement I have ever taken in my life. I have mild anxiety and depression. While I also take prescription medication, I can still tell a big difference in my anxiety level when I'm not taking this awesome supplement. It levels out my moods and calms anxiety. Even helps with PMS. Better if taken on empty stomach. Thank you Iherb for bringing these to us at an awesome price!

Now Foods True Calm

Posted by Reviewer2830602 on Oct 20, 2011

I am slowly discontinuing my 75 mg. of sertraline (Zoloft) because of True Calm. It's TRUE that this calms the nerves, helps prevent/stop depression, and helps me sleep better.

DanaB

Posted by Reviewer2862251 on Mar 18, 2008

This product is amazing. It makes me a little sleepy so I take 2 at night to help with sleep and 1 during the day when I feel stressed. It really does help.

Great for sleep and mood issues

Posted by Reviewer2308213 on Feb 14, 2011

This is a great product for sleep and mood issues. I take it with Holy Basil and L-Tryptophan to cover all the bases. It's a fabulous cocktail!

like it's called

Posted by Reviewer1818011 on Nov 01, 2013

This product works. Its effect quickly comes in 20 minutes after taking. For me True Calm was the best to treat stress situations without any side effects are mentioned by others about GABA (tingling sensation on the face or increased heart rate). It does not cause drowsiness even in higher doses. And unfortunately (for me ) it has no effect on sleeping habit (so I have to find something other product which helps to sleep better ).

True Calm

Posted by Reviewer1419944 on Aug 26, 2013

It does relax you, especially at bed time, however, the GABA may have some serious side effects for some people with high blood pressure. I had a medical procedure scheduled and took two True Calm capsules within a 6 hour period. My BP spiked to a dangerous level and the procedure was cancelled. At the time I did not know it could have been the True Calm and wrote it off to anxiety. Several weeks later I took another capsule and again my BP spiked. All ingredients are safe except the GABA. Please research before you consider this supplement.

Made Me Feel Worse

Posted by Reviewer3150424 on Feb 12, 2014

Taking this product gave me negative side effects and did not live up to its expectations. The supplements made me easily irritated and depressed. It was one of the worst feelings and I will not take it again.

An answer to a prayer

Posted by Reviewer1735600 on Jan 24, 2014

My daughter was taking Zoloft and we thought it was working well. We've since moved and she does not have another doctor right now to prescribe more. She was starting to get low, and I decided after reading up on this to give it a try and see if it might work to maybe get her off the Zoloft. She's now been on it for 2 weeks, and she says she feels even better than she ever did on the Zoloft. She feels calmer, she's sleeping better, and she doesn't feel tired or moody during the day. Definitely True Calm is an answer to a prayer! Please please keep making this product!

Posted by Reviewer2295859 on Oct 18, 2012

This product is excellent for my anxiety. I take one at night when I fell nervious and the next day I wake up relaxed. It's the best product that I have tried for anxiety problems. Thaks Iherb from Spain.

Calm you will be

Posted by 4626601393782666310 on Dec 19, 2014

I have in the past taken prescription as well as OTC products, and I can't say enough good about True Calm. It works.. When I wake up in the middle of the night, and cannot get back to sleep, I take one, and within a few minutes I am ready to get back to sleep. And, when I am anxious or stressed, I take one. It does the job, and, the price ! Nothing compares. When you don't want to go prescription, give it a try. You will not be disappointed.