Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Now Foods, True Calm, 90 Capsules

Helps me fall asleep fast!

Posted by Reviewer2697053 on May 28, 2008

I use this when I want to fall asleep quickly - works very well!

Helps tremendously

Posted by Reviewer2172676 on Nov 05, 2010

This has helped my severe anxiety. I'm no longer anxious or stressed EVER. This is a true miracle. I'm now giving it to my fiance who is always stressed. It works immediately for me. I only need one. It does keep me up at night, but I still give it five stars. I'll just have to take it really early in the morning.

Wonderful for occasional stress

Posted by Reviewer2031172 on Oct 10, 2010

I use these once in a great while when I've had a horrible day. I take it right before bed and I swear it knocks me out. I am very sensitive to drugs so it's easy to knock me out with something mild (LOL) and I don't drink alcohol, for example, for the same reasons. So one pill is enough and only for stressful reasons. Recently my spouse went through an unexpected quadruple bypass surgery in July and I was a silent basket case trying to help him through it. Then they gave him a drug to where he lost his memory for five days in ICU. Had I not had these pills, I am the type to sit up all night worrying and angry over what was happening. These pills knocked me out with very little if any side effects so I could embrace the next day and keep my wits about me. Things worked out just fine for my spouse thank goodness. I am grateful to have these around and my spouse has used them on occasion when he came home from recovery and he found his chest was sore (they break your bones in your chest to get to your heart). These pills helped him to sleep the first month or so when he was really uncomfortable. I think they are terrific!

That Extra Boost

Posted by RebeccaMatheny on Mar 12, 2009

I have been on many prescription depression medications in my early - mid teens. Again when I was pregnant with my first child. But later on, I just didn't want that anymore. So I've started making my own Saint John's Wort tinctures to treat myself naturally. And it's done wonders. But I bought True Calm because I get seasonal Depression pretty bad, so I thought it's worth a shot for an extra boost. Naturally though, taking this with my Saint John's it was difficult to tell what a difference it made, until I started to see that what it did was bring my libido back! Saint John's helped level my mood for sure, but I still wasn't very affectionate or intimate. I really would have rather read a book than have sex - but this changed that. I think it works wonderfully.

This works amazingly well!

Posted by Reviewer1928923 on Aug 26, 2009

I take one of these (not every night) and get a great night's sleep and feel very well rested;much better than ambien!