This works amazingly well!

Posted by Reviewer1928923 on Aug 26, 2009

I take one of these (not every night) and get a great night's sleep and feel very well rested;much better than ambien!

True Calm

Posted by Reviewer1419944 on Aug 26, 2013

It does relax you, especially at bed time, however, the GABA may have some serious side effects for some people with high blood pressure. I had a medical procedure scheduled and took two True Calm capsules within a 6 hour period. My BP spiked to a dangerous level and the procedure was cancelled. At the time I did not know it could have been the True Calm and wrote it off to anxiety. Several weeks later I took another capsule and again my BP spiked. All ingredients are safe except the GABA. Please research before you consider this supplement.

Now Foods True Calm

Posted by Reviewer2830602 on Oct 20, 2011

I am slowly discontinuing my 75 mg. of sertraline (Zoloft) because of True Calm. It's TRUE that this calms the nerves, helps prevent/stop depression, and helps me sleep better.

DanaB

Posted by Reviewer2862251 on Mar 18, 2008

This product is amazing. It makes me a little sleepy so I take 2 at night to help with sleep and 1 during the day when I feel stressed. It really does help.

Great for sleep and mood issues

Posted by Reviewer2308213 on Feb 14, 2011

This is a great product for sleep and mood issues. I take it with Holy Basil and L-Tryptophan to cover all the bases. It's a fabulous cocktail!

Made Me Feel Worse

Posted by Reviewer3150424 on Feb 12, 2014

Taking this product gave me negative side effects and did not live up to its expectations. The supplements made me easily irritated and depressed. It was one of the worst feelings and I will not take it again.

like it's called

Posted by Reviewer1818011 on Nov 01, 2013

This product works. Its effect quickly comes in 20 minutes after taking. For me True Calm was the best to treat stress situations without any side effects are mentioned by others about GABA (tingling sensation on the face or increased heart rate). It does not cause drowsiness even in higher doses. And unfortunately (for me ) it has no effect on sleeping habit (so I have to find something other product which helps to sleep better ).

An answer to a prayer

Posted by Reviewer1735600 on Jan 24, 2014

My daughter was taking Zoloft and we thought it was working well. We've since moved and she does not have another doctor right now to prescribe more. She was starting to get low, and I decided after reading up on this to give it a try and see if it might work to maybe get her off the Zoloft. She's now been on it for 2 weeks, and she says she feels even better than she ever did on the Zoloft. She feels calmer, she's sleeping better, and she doesn't feel tired or moody during the day. Definitely True Calm is an answer to a prayer! Please please keep making this product!

MUST HAVE!!!

Posted by Reviewer1759662 on Apr 20, 2011

This is a great product. My husbands likes it too. I notice a major difference when I take two. ans use it on a regular basis. THANK YOU for all the great reviews that convinced me to give it a try..

Helps to calm me within 10 minutes

Posted by Reviewer1545490 on Apr 05, 2011

I've recently began to suffer from anxiety, but I didn't want to take any prescriptions for it. I decided to try True Calm to see how it would work for me. Within 10 minutes, I feel much calmer and my mind seems more clear. I don't take it daily. Only when I feel like I'm about to lose it and it helps so much. The best part is that it doesn't make me feel tired or like I've even taken anything. I just feel much more calm, but still focused.