Doesn't help anxiety

Posted by Reviewer2766264 on Aug 30, 2012

I took it to help with anxiety/panic issues. Didn't help at all.

Asthmatics be careful!

Posted by 4847828319095069642 on Feb 22, 2015

Experienced extreme shortness of breath after taking this and just realised that this is a side effect of GABA !! This in turn made me extremely anxious, the very reason for taking it! Take care with this!

Only once a week

Posted by Reviewer3336067 on Jan 29, 2014

I can take this product maximum once a week. It makes me anxious and depressed the next day, hard to get up in the morning and I feel so weird and sad long i n the afternoon. I capsule doesn't make a difference but 2 start to give some effect. I do get calmer in the evening and I sleep better (not sure if deeper) during the night but don't feel rested in the morning. Something in it doesn't suite me so well and I guess it's GABA.

great for benzos withdrawal

Posted by DiddleDid on Mar 10, 2014

I am reordering this, it has helped me a lot with my depression, anxiety and panic attacks. I've been on Zoloft and Xanax for almost an year but I wanted to quit taking them, and this product is amazing. I am NOT saying that you should stop cold turkey your treatment, but you can definitely start taking TRUE CALM and you will be able to withdraw from benzos much easier. For me it does not help too much with my insomnia, I must search for a combo, but it sure does keep my mood happy. I combine it with ENERGY (still from NOW) in the morning so I am not tired during the day. God helps the effects will last since I don't want to ever return to pills.

Calming

Posted by 5383984761558292545 on May 04, 2014

With this I don't have problems about sleeping.

Wouldn't be without it

Posted by 5573941278159435448 on Jul 14, 2014

True Calm is now permanently in my arsenal. It erases anxiety, jitteriness and that "ADHD"-feeling for me like nothing else I have ever tried, enabling me to feel calm and focused and like my real self. One or two caps guarantees a deep, dreaming sleep,with no grogginess in the morning.

Great product

Posted by 5046775626718506481 on Dec 19, 2012

Very calming. Similar to Valium.

true calm

Posted by Reviewer1619382 on Jan 16, 2014

I love this product. It helps keep me on an even keel and not all over the page. I will continue to use this product!!!

Really works!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1528985 on Mar 04, 2013

My husband & I both take this everyday. It really works!!!! It just seems to take the edge off & make you more relaxed. I buy 3 bottles at a time, so I always have some on hand.

Keeps my anxiety under control

Posted by whitelotusrose on Mar 04, 2015

I've been taking this product for a while and I feel pretty calm and I don't feel so anxious anymore. Initially I was taking 2 a day but now I can mange with one per day. I normally take it at night before going to bed and I don't feel anxious on waking and it keeps me going for the entire day. I also like the dreams I get so I like to take it at night. Will continue to buy this product.