Not So Calm

Posted by Reviewer1170910 on Jan 31, 2011

I ordered this product to take along with Melatonin. I had very uneasy feelings the days after I took this, almost like anxiety. Had to stop using it. Still love the Now Melatonin though.

Not very good

Posted by Reviewer2072354 on May 05, 2010

This product really didn't help me with my anxiety.Maybe it will work for someone else.

no effect

Posted by Reviewer1643020 on Aug 22, 2012

doesn't really calm me down..

Doesn't help anxiety

Posted by Reviewer2766264 on Aug 30, 2012

I took it to help with anxiety/panic issues. Didn't help at all.

Only once a week

Posted by Reviewer3336067 on Jan 29, 2014

I can take this product maximum once a week. It makes me anxious and depressed the next day, hard to get up in the morning and I feel so weird and sad long i n the afternoon. I capsule doesn't make a difference but 2 start to give some effect. I do get calmer in the evening and I sleep better (not sure if deeper) during the night but don't feel rested in the morning. Something in it doesn't suite me so well and I guess it's GABA.

Asthmatics be careful!

Posted by 4847828319095069642 on Feb 22, 2015

Experienced extreme shortness of breath after taking this and just realised that this is a side effect of GABA !! This in turn made me extremely anxious, the very reason for taking it! Take care with this!

Keeps my anxiety under control

Posted by whitelotusrose on Mar 04, 2015

I've been taking this product for a while and I feel pretty calm and I don't feel so anxious anymore. Initially I was taking 2 a day but now I can mange with one per day. I normally take it at night before going to bed and I don't feel anxious on waking and it keeps me going for the entire day. I also like the dreams I get so I like to take it at night. Will continue to buy this product.

They work

Posted by 5273463189186932089 on Apr 02, 2015

I have been taking thes for a month in combination with other natural alternatives for anxiety and depression and I noticed an improvement in my mood.

Very Helpful For Insomnia

Posted by Reviewer2165701 on Sep 11, 2014

With a lifetime of insomnia (including in infancy!), I have tried everything. NOW Foods True Calm is one of the only things that helps. I take it with a Calcium Citrate table and it helps me sleep with NO hungover feeling. Yeah!

Good!

Posted by 4756661264351846347 on Nov 06, 2014

It helps to sleep well.Thanks!