Highly recommended!

Posted by Reviewer1785347 on Aug 30, 2010

I ordered this based on the recommendations by Julia Ross in her "Mood Cure" book. After reading it I realized that I exhibit many of the symptoms therein, brought on by many years of intense stress due to severe marital problems. Prolonged stress takes a heavy toll on the mind and body that isn't easy recovered from without some help. I wasn't interested in the kind of "help" that the typical doctor would recommend. Thankfully, there are natural approaches, like the amino acids in True Focus, which are balanced to, among other things, rejuvenate adrenal function. My adrenals had been under so much stress for so many years that they just weren't functioning right anymore. This meant that I had gotten to the point of not being able to cope with even relatively minor stress anymore. I also had no energy at all, which was especially pronounced in the morning. I compensated with coffee which, according to Julia Ross, is the worst possible remedy (caffeine is terrible for healthy brain chemistry). I've tried giving up coffee before, but was never successful. With a couple True Focus first thing upon arising, and then a couple more mid-morning, I have energy now that I haven't experienced in twenty years! My mood is vastly improved. I can cope with stress now. I'm no longer dragging and fatigued (no need for an afternoon nap). True Focus has made a huge improvement in the quality of my life. Highly recommended.

AMAZING PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer2773477 on Sep 29, 2009

Worked wonders! Now Foods True Focus, Natrol Memory Complex, and Natrol 5-HTP turned depression into joy. No more prison of sadness, despair, and fear. I was taking 200mg of 5-htp per day (in 2 doses) and that was a wonder drug. But this stuff made it far better.

Peter from Oz

Posted by Reviewer2496623 on Jul 28, 2008

Provides a noticeable difference in alertness. You feel sharper, concentrated, and dare I say, motivated! Don't take it too long after lunch unless you're planning an all-nighter. And always a pleasure to deal with Iherb.

Amazing, really!

Posted by Reviewer2609561 on Feb 19, 2010

WOW! What an incredible product! I take one capsule upon waking with water and at least 20 minutes before eating and I'm energized, without being too stimulated, and ready to start the day! If I need a natural lift in the early afternoon, I'll take one capsule, away from food, and I really notice a nice natural mood and energy life. Great for combating stress and allowing me to get everything I need to get done in a day. Try it!

Good mind focus product

Posted by Reviewer1929776 on Nov 16, 2007

Just started taking this product, I believe im now smarter than a 5th grader.

I've been using it for more than a month now

Posted by Reviewer2080972 on Jan 24, 2009

Great stuff! I have noticed an approved ability to concentrate as well as motivation to get things done. My energy levels have increased. I have CFS, so this is very important to me. I'm usually pretty groggy in the morning, but after taking this product, I gradually wake up and I'm raring to go. Highly recommended for concentration and energy. iHerb is great to deal with also. I'm an old timer, I've seen some changes, but they have always provided excellent service.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2930102 on Aug 06, 2008

My father-n-law suffers from Parkinson's and this product seems to help him stay more alert and focused.

True Focus

Posted by Reviewer2949017 on Dec 11, 2007

My 15 year old son has a hard time focusing in school - this product has worked for him and helped him keep his focus in his classes. Seems to work better the the "focus factor" product we were purchasing at the local store.

Best way to naturally lift catecholamines, energy and cut down on coffee

Posted by Theo-- on Jun 25, 2014

I have been struggling with low energy levels and grumpy mood for the past few months. I was trying to find something natural and side-effect free, so after many hours of searching I came across the True Focus formula (and then I also read about it in Julia Ross' book "The Mood Cure"). In the beginning I was a bit suspicious but I decided to give it a try. I am glad I did! The combination of L-Tyrosine and L-Phenylalanine, in conjunction with the other ingredients of the formula is really working for me: a) low-energy levels in the morning have gone, b) I rarely feel sleepy now in the afternoon (and if I do it is when I have overeaten), c) I have complete mental clarity, d) much better concentration, e) I am in the mood of trying new things and meet new people. PLUS I now do not feel the urge to drink coffee, which for me is something unbelievable. All my friends know that I drink A LOT of coffee. There are months during a year when I drink 4 or 5 double espressos, instant coffee, filtered coffee, you name it... Since I started taking True Focus, I do not feel the need to drink coffee to lift my energy levels (I only do when I am out with friends). My dosage is: 1 cap in the morning empty stomach (to start the day), 1 cap 2 hours after lunch (to fight afternoon low energy levels) Since I wanted to have a full neurotransmitter build up I also take Natrol's 5-HTP Time-Realease 100 mg (1 in the morning, I have no problem sleeping!), Solgar's V2000 multivit (I will also try True Balance and Nature's Way, Alive! Whole Food Energizer) and L-Glutamine (2000 mg per day). In my next order I am thinking to add PharmaGABA, D-Phenylalanine and Omega-3.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1752836 on Aug 31, 2008

Noticed a huge difference in my attitude to work I actually enjoyed work.