Does not work for me

Posted by Reviewer1586944 on May 08, 2015

I will try to use these again alongside with my ADD medication but so far no noticeable effect. Makes somewhat uncomfortable feeling in stomach but not for long time just few hours in morning.

Not strong enough

Posted by 5191728181714145938 on Feb 21, 2014

When I take it i notice a slight reduction in mental noise but it's just not effective enough to buy on a regular basis

Effective but not for daily use, for me.

Posted by seancollins on Apr 30, 2012

I used these for a few weeks as a l-tyrosine supplement. I noticed moments of feeling spaced out after the few weeks that weren't typical for me. I noticed that there is ginkgo in this and that might be the result. I have never enjoyed too much ginkgo in my diet, it gives me an emotionally distant feeling, I call it ice brain. Anyways, I switched back to Jarrow Formulas N-Acetyl Tyrosine and I feel great! I have noticed that herbs like ginkgo and ginseng start to make me feel weird if I have a daily dose for longer than a few weeks straight. I now just occasionally will take True Focus, maybe once a week instead of the basic Tyrosine and it works great like that! I wouldn't recommend these for daily use, (I wish they left the ginkgo out) but highly recommend them if you are going into a stressful time where you need focus. Hope this helped.

Mixed feelings...

Posted by Reviewer3159919 on Sep 02, 2011

I was taking L-Tyrosine alone before going with the Now True Focus blend (recommended by the "Mood Cure" book). I took it daily and finished the entire bottle, but I must say that I felt better by using the L-Tyrosine alone. I really could not feel any difference using these. A friend of mine, on the other hand, has had great results with True Focus. So, I guess, you need to listen to your body.

could not tell

Posted by Reviewer1367847 on May 05, 2010

if it worked could not tell would would not purchase