Didn't do any harm

Posted by Reviewer1989826 on Apr 02, 2012

I can't really tell if the pills have had any effect on my mood or memory or focus. Maybe I've felt a bit more cheerful than usually, maybe.

not bad for brain

Posted by Reviewer1387044 on Dec 05, 2011

Combined with other works efficiently...

True focus

Posted by Reviewer1404096 on Mar 03, 2011

to soon to know if I get any positive results from this product.

Pretty good

Posted by Reviewer2549946 on Mar 30, 2010

Could have a little more energy boosting power!

Mostly good, but too much taurine

Posted by Reviewer2726622 on Dec 18, 2009

Was great the first couple of days, but I started to feel weird, slightly drained and a smidgen edgy after that. I believe it is the taurine that is having this effect on me. I really like the effect overall, but the after effect is not good and feels similar to a milder version of coming down off of drinking Red Bull (also, taurine).

strong

Posted by Reviewer2514980 on Nov 07, 2008

NOTE: "True Focus" is very strong. If you are going to take it, take it in the morning with breakfast (at like 6 or 7am) or you will have trouble sleeping like me. Taking two is very powerful for me, so I take one and I am fine on days I am not real tired and do not have to get up early. I only take these when I am tired and did not get enough sleep the night before (2). I know now to take it early in the morning if I know I need to go to bed at 10 or 11pm at night to get up early the next day. The effects last all day. There is one ingredient in there that too much causes me not to sleep well at night if taken too late during the day. I am not sure which one it is though.