Good

Posted by 5522320440834328789 on Nov 21, 2014

Helps me to stay focus without side effects.

Good!

Posted by 4756661264351846347 on Nov 06, 2014

It leads to make brain clear. Thanks!

Works Well, with No Observable Negatives!

Posted by Reviewer2519674 on Jun 27, 2014

I have been using it for three weeks, and immediately noticed a significant improvement in concentration and mental-emotional stability.

Best way to naturally lift catecholamines, energy and cut down on coffee

Posted by Theo-- on Jun 25, 2014

I have been struggling with low energy levels and grumpy mood for the past few months. I was trying to find something natural and side-effect free, so after many hours of searching I came across the True Focus formula (and then I also read about it in Julia Ross' book "The Mood Cure"). In the beginning I was a bit suspicious but I decided to give it a try. I am glad I did! The combination of L-Tyrosine and L-Phenylalanine, in conjunction with the other ingredients of the formula is really working for me: a) low-energy levels in the morning have gone, b) I rarely feel sleepy now in the afternoon (and if I do it is when I have overeaten), c) I have complete mental clarity, d) much better concentration, e) I am in the mood of trying new things and meet new people. PLUS I now do not feel the urge to drink coffee, which for me is something unbelievable. All my friends know that I drink A LOT of coffee. There are months during a year when I drink 4 or 5 double espressos, instant coffee, filtered coffee, you name it... Since I started taking True Focus, I do not feel the need to drink coffee to lift my energy levels (I only do when I am out with friends). My dosage is: 1 cap in the morning empty stomach (to start the day), 1 cap 2 hours after lunch (to fight afternoon low energy levels) Since I wanted to have a full neurotransmitter build up I also take Natrol's 5-HTP Time-Realease 100 mg (1 in the morning, I have no problem sleeping!), Solgar's V2000 multivit (I will also try True Balance and Nature's Way, Alive! Whole Food Energizer) and L-Glutamine (2000 mg per day). In my next order I am thinking to add PharmaGABA, D-Phenylalanine and Omega-3.

Great product

Posted by 5680244445204684826 on Jun 13, 2014

Good for concentration & focus.

very good

Posted by 5192047989806373148 on Apr 16, 2014

i've used ginkgo , and this product this one truly works ... it will take u about a week to feel the results.. but it worth it thanx

True focus

Posted by Reviewer1619382 on Jan 16, 2014

I have ADD issues and this really does help me stay focused and on task. I have gone without it and I can really tell the difference. I will continue buying this product. I love it!!!!!

Great.

Posted by 5586896955355261579 on Jan 03, 2014

Great product,very happy with the results. I will definitely purchase this product again.

Definately works

Posted by MusettaRose on Dec 31, 2013

My 16 year old son is a bit 'blah' feeling, a type of depression, not where you feel sad, but just do not feel motivated. When he takes this he says he feels more awake and definitely sees an improvement.

perfect