NOTHING

Posted by ShikiBrah on Sep 05, 2015

Does nothing, like all other NOW brand pills.

Does not work for me

Posted by Reviewer1586944 on May 08, 2015

I will try to use these again alongside with my ADD medication but so far no noticeable effect. Makes somewhat uncomfortable feeling in stomach but not for long time just few hours in morning.

Definitely " Gut Imbalance Has To Be Corrected Before Trying I " .......However

Posted by 4756599918443289944 on Dec 21, 2014

I tried it and also in the ideal condition, unfortunately it did not work for me....I got the book "Clean Gut" based on the previous review just to make sense of why it did not work for me...I found out that definitely the gut needs to be repaired before any benefit from individual amino acids can be noticed and felt, which reflects my situation.....On the flip side, I will try taking a balanced free-amino acid that does not contain too much of the stimulant aminos(Glutamate-Tyrosine-phenelalyline)at bedtime so when I wake up in the morning my body can focus on the specific aminos I will take separately....I would like to communicate with the person that posted about Gut Imbalance to discuss each others situation.......I can be reached at mcgillelias at gmail dot com

Good

Posted by 5522320440834328789 on Nov 21, 2014

Helps me to stay focus without side effects.

Good!

Posted by 4756661264351846347 on Nov 06, 2014

It leads to make brain clear. Thanks!

Great for busy days

Posted by 5452316239914227539 on Nov 04, 2014

Great in the morning to focus on the day and if i take it again midday the afternoon breezes by.

Very bad side effect

Posted by 5067686797429490354 on Sep 18, 2014

I bought for my husband and he got very bad side effect. It was like depression and he was sleeping. So basically, be careful if you want to by it because each person has different side effect and they can't guarantee for you success.

Receive item

Posted by 5310204151643653720 on Jul 23, 2014

I not receive my product yet! Please do something!

Works Well, with No Observable Negatives!

Posted by Reviewer2519674 on Jun 27, 2014

I have been using it for three weeks, and immediately noticed a significant improvement in concentration and mental-emotional stability.

Best way to naturally lift catecholamines, energy and cut down on coffee

Posted by Theo-- on Jun 25, 2014

I have been struggling with low energy levels and grumpy mood for the past few months. I was trying to find something natural and side-effect free, so after many hours of searching I came across the True Focus formula (and then I also read about it in Julia Ross' book "The Mood Cure"). In the beginning I was a bit suspicious but I decided to give it a try. I am glad I did! The combination of L-Tyrosine and L-Phenylalanine, in conjunction with the other ingredients of the formula is really working for me: a) low-energy levels in the morning have gone, b) I rarely feel sleepy now in the afternoon (and if I do it is when I have overeaten), c) I have complete mental clarity, d) much better concentration, e) I am in the mood of trying new things and meet new people. PLUS I now do not feel the urge to drink coffee, which for me is something unbelievable. All my friends know that I drink A LOT of coffee. There are months during a year when I drink 4 or 5 double espressos, instant coffee, filtered coffee, you name it... Since I started taking True Focus, I do not feel the need to drink coffee to lift my energy levels (I only do when I am out with friends). My dosage is: 1 cap in the morning empty stomach (to start the day), 1 cap 2 hours after lunch (to fight afternoon low energy levels) Since I wanted to have a full neurotransmitter build up I also take Natrol's 5-HTP Time-Realease 100 mg (1 in the morning, I have no problem sleeping!), Solgar's V2000 multivit (I will also try True Balance and Nature's Way, Alive! Whole Food Energizer) and L-Glutamine (2000 mg per day). In my next order I am thinking to add PharmaGABA, D-Phenylalanine and Omega-3.