Highly recommended!

Posted by Reviewer1785347 on Aug 30, 2010

I ordered this based on the recommendations by Julia Ross in her "Mood Cure" book. After reading it I realized that I exhibit many of the symptoms therein, brought on by many years of intense stress due to severe marital problems. Prolonged stress takes a heavy toll on the mind and body that isn't easy recovered from without some help. I wasn't interested in the kind of "help" that the typical doctor would recommend. Thankfully, there are natural approaches, like the amino acids in True Focus, which are balanced to, among other things, rejuvenate adrenal function. My adrenals had been under so much stress for so many years that they just weren't functioning right anymore. This meant that I had gotten to the point of not being able to cope with even relatively minor stress anymore. I also had no energy at all, which was especially pronounced in the morning. I compensated with coffee which, according to Julia Ross, is the worst possible remedy (caffeine is terrible for healthy brain chemistry). I've tried giving up coffee before, but was never successful. With a couple True Focus first thing upon arising, and then a couple more mid-morning, I have energy now that I haven't experienced in twenty years! My mood is vastly improved. I can cope with stress now. I'm no longer dragging and fatigued (no need for an afternoon nap). True Focus has made a huge improvement in the quality of my life. Highly recommended.

AMAZING PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer2773477 on Sep 29, 2009

Worked wonders! Now Foods True Focus, Natrol Memory Complex, and Natrol 5-HTP turned depression into joy. No more prison of sadness, despair, and fear. I was taking 200mg of 5-htp per day (in 2 doses) and that was a wonder drug. But this stuff made it far better.

Peter from Oz

Posted by Reviewer2496623 on Jul 28, 2008

Provides a noticeable difference in alertness. You feel sharper, concentrated, and dare I say, motivated! Don't take it too long after lunch unless you're planning an all-nighter. And always a pleasure to deal with Iherb.

Amazing, really!

Posted by Reviewer2609561 on Feb 19, 2010

WOW! What an incredible product! I take one capsule upon waking with water and at least 20 minutes before eating and I'm energized, without being too stimulated, and ready to start the day! If I need a natural lift in the early afternoon, I'll take one capsule, away from food, and I really notice a nice natural mood and energy life. Great for combating stress and allowing me to get everything I need to get done in a day. Try it!

Good mind focus product

Posted by Reviewer1929776 on Nov 16, 2007

Just started taking this product, I believe im now smarter than a 5th grader.

I've been using it for more than a month now

Posted by Reviewer2080972 on Jan 24, 2009

Great stuff! I have noticed an approved ability to concentrate as well as motivation to get things done. My energy levels have increased. I have CFS, so this is very important to me. I'm usually pretty groggy in the morning, but after taking this product, I gradually wake up and I'm raring to go. Highly recommended for concentration and energy. iHerb is great to deal with also. I'm an old timer, I've seen some changes, but they have always provided excellent service.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2930102 on Aug 06, 2008

My father-n-law suffers from Parkinson's and this product seems to help him stay more alert and focused.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1752836 on Aug 31, 2008

Noticed a huge difference in my attitude to work I actually enjoyed work.

True Focus

Posted by Reviewer2949017 on Dec 11, 2007

My 15 year old son has a hard time focusing in school - this product has worked for him and helped him keep his focus in his classes. Seems to work better the the "focus factor" product we were purchasing at the local store.

True Focus from Now Foods

Posted by Reviewer1100070 on May 01, 2009

I give this product to a friend who has a senile dementia and find the results very satisfying She is more focused and her memory is improved. Also she has a desire to do her own personal care although she continues to need supervision. It is encouraging.