UC-II for tendinitis

Posted by Reviewer2106554 on Dec 21, 2009

I have tried almost every supplement advertised for healing tendinitis. This particular type of collagen is the only thing so far that has been of noticeable benefit to the damaged tendon in my knee.

It works!

Posted by 4760660430271107677 on Jul 03, 2012

Before I let my-12-year-old dog take 1/5 of capsule every night, she could not jump because she was old. She can jump now. I am amazed!

Worthless

Posted by Reviewer3105907 on May 28, 2010

I went through two bottles of this taking it in the morning on an empty stomach. It did nothing at all for my joints. When I switched to Natural Factors Celadrin softgels at 3 caps twice a day, I had a 90% reduction in knee pain within one week.

Works!

Posted by odereviews on Oct 27, 2013

I was surprised that these would work this good. When I woke up in the morning, knee pain is much lower than usual. It builds up back during the day, but I'm happy to pay extra for less painful mornings. Yes, this product doesn't come cheap, but if you want to ease your knee pains, give this a go. Great results when combined with serrapeptase.

Amazing product

Posted by 4812027739805554657 on Jun 14, 2016

I've bought this for my father, who had chronic hip joint pain for months. He was taking glucosamine and it didn't help at all. After about three weeks on UC-II the pain completely disappeared.

Seems to be working for torn tendons/ligaments & dislocated shoulder

Posted by 5311742311727924689 on Jun 09, 2016

4 stars, not 5, because you can't take it with any food. Also for anyone that dislocated their shoulder, this should help, together in Celadrin & ApresFlex & Ginger. It works, good luck!

Got a positive feedback

Posted by Reviewer1886287 on Sep 29, 2010

I just brougt this item for ny parent. I got a positive feedback them. They use gloucester 3 a day plus uc-ii 1 daily

Early days yet

Posted by 5453928639240358552 on May 16, 2016

It is early days yet (Only received product just yesterday), but thus far I see a mild improvement. Note.. There is someone stating this product is worthless in the reviews above. They then go and say another product is great, and yet that other product is not undenatured collagen at all.. It has no relevance to state another product is better if its an entirely different product with different ingredients altogether..

Mrs. Jean Dillon.

Posted by 5694612119774023060 on Apr 07, 2016

When I receive the product I ordered, & taken it I may be able to write a review. Unfortunately the product was never delivered,so I cannot write a review. Very,Very disappointed with IHerb & DHL delivery performance. A vey disappointed customer. Jean Dillon.

透明鸡胸骨制品