10% Off Orders Over $40!

Now Foods, UC-II, Undenatured Type II Collagen, 60 Vcaps

4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews

UC-II for tendinitis

Posted by Reviewer2106554 on Dec 21, 2009

I have tried almost every supplement advertised for healing tendinitis. This particular type of collagen is the only thing so far that has been of noticeable benefit to the damaged tendon in my knee.

It works!

Posted by 4760660430271107677 on Jul 03, 2012

Before I let my-12-year-old dog take 1/5 of capsule every night, she could not jump because she was old. She can jump now. I am amazed!

Worthless

Posted by Reviewer3105907 on May 28, 2010

I went through two bottles of this taking it in the morning on an empty stomach. It did nothing at all for my joints. When I switched to Natural Factors Celadrin softgels at 3 caps twice a day, I had a 90% reduction in knee pain within one week.

Works!

Posted by odereviews on Oct 27, 2013

I was surprised that these would work this good. When I woke up in the morning, knee pain is much lower than usual. It builds up back during the day, but I'm happy to pay extra for less painful mornings. Yes, this product doesn't come cheap, but if you want to ease your knee pains, give this a go. Great results when combined with serrapeptase.

Got a positive feedback

Posted by Reviewer1886287 on Sep 29, 2010

I just brougt this item for ny parent. I got a positive feedback them. They use gloucester 3 a day plus uc-ii 1 daily