July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Now Foods, Ubiquinol, 100 mg, 60 Softgels

I'm a believer

Posted by Reviewer2471485 on Jun 16, 2011

I have had fibromyalgia for a long time and have been on a quest to find something to alleviate my fatigue. Within an hour of taking this I had a lot of energy. The first few days gave me pause as I thought it would interrupt my sleep more, but after about 3-4 days I found my sleep deeper and longer. One of my friends took this and noticed nothing different, but for me this has been a godsend. I am feeling much better, although I must say with more activity my back and body aches more. Now, I'll be looking for some natural pain relief.

I feel great!

Posted by Reviewer3298381 on Aug 02, 2011

I could really feel the difference after the first day I started taking this product. I have more energy, a clearer mind and for some reason I sleep better. Much more affordable than other advertized "miracle" pills.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1539804 on Aug 21, 2012

Works great!

Ubiquinol

Posted by Reviewer1623885 on Oct 16, 2012

My husband's CoQ10 levels were low so go these to boost them. Unfortunately this ubiquinol made his IBS-D much worse so he had to stop taking them.

Ubiquinol, 100 mg

Posted by Reviewer1366535 on Dec 31, 2010

Before I was taking CoEnzyme Q10 and after taking Ubiquinol the reduced form, I do seem to have more energy. Received the product very quickly due to iherb's efficient service.