Ubiquinol, 100 mg

Posted by Reviewer1366535 on Dec 31, 2010

Before I was taking CoEnzyme Q10 and after taking Ubiquinol the reduced form, I do seem to have more energy. Received the product very quickly due to iherb's efficient service.

Now Foods Ubiqionol 100 Mg

Posted by Reviewer3110602 on Mar 03, 2011

We have used other brands of Ubiquinol but find the "easy-swallow" 100 Mg Tablets from Now Foods excellent. We also feel that Ubiquinol is the most important suppliment that we use and would encourage all senior citizens to take them.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1349807 on Aug 16, 2011

This is the best and most recommended form of coq10, after taking various forms of coq10 I can really tell the difference.

Great product.

Posted by Reviewer1260291 on Dec 26, 2011

At 200mg a day, one in the morning and one at night, it took only three days before most notable effects were felt. I used it in conjunction with good diet and it aleviated symptoms associated with cardiovascular problems very quickly. Much better than CoQ10 for me.

Excellent Quality

Posted by Reviewer1019640 on Feb 06, 2009

Now foods uses GMP !!! Do the research yourself. Ubiquinol beats all other forms of CQ10. It's absorbtion rate can not be beat.

We really like Now Ubiquinol

Posted by Reviewer1945139 on Mar 30, 2010

Great product. We feel very well taking it. We've grown to trust NOW brand. Have strayed a couple times, but we always come back and feel better for doing so.

Easy to take but pricey

Posted by Reviewer2821614 on Dec 09, 2009

Was taking COQ 10 but switched to Ubiquinol as it absorbed a lot better. Very pricey though.

Now Foods is a superior company

Posted by Reviewer2342568 on Aug 15, 2010

Ubiquinol is a much needed substance, this smells fishy though, sorry I still have to recommend Mercola's Ubiquinol before all others. His price is a little too high.

From Finland

Posted by Reviewer1276350 on Apr 06, 2012

A small capsule can be easily swallowed. I recommend.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3320551 on Jun 29, 2012

My father takes this for his heart issues. A+