July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Now Foods, Ultra A & D-3, 25,000/1,000 IU, 100 Softgels

like it

Posted by Reviewer1256308 on Nov 06, 2009

Nice little capsules, easy to swallow. Makes my skin less dry and makes little hard bumps on my skin disappear.

For colds and flu

Posted by Reviewer2588223 on Jan 24, 2012

I take 4 (100,000 IU) with 50,000 IU of vitamin D-3 at the first sign of a cold or flu. Usually stops it right away. I also add zinc lozenges, 1 every 3 hours if I also start with a sore throat. I take it along when I travel.

Not bad

Posted by Reviewer1506472 on Jun 28, 2012

I don't have any complaints about the product itself but have decided I like being able to adjust my D-3 dosage. Some days I take as much as 20,000 IUs and then I can feel when I need to reduce it. I like to take at least 5000 IUs per day because I really don't get much sun or d rich foods.

Potent and convenient

Posted by Reviewer1367668 on May 12, 2009

I was previously taking A & D3 separately from 2 different well known brands. The A had 10000 IU fish liver oil (shark) and retinyl palmitate. The D3 was 1000 IU in small pill form. I was a bit wary of the shark-derived fish liver oil as it is well known that shark and other large fish like the tuna and swordfish are prone to mercury contamination. The NOW Ultra A&D3 has the same potency, has halibut liver oil and both vitamins in one easy softgel. This will be my regular A&D supplement.

Perfect proportion

Posted by Yanaki on Mar 15, 2011

And as added bonus it doesn't contain soy!