energy and mood lifter

Posted by Reviewer3017854 on Apr 23, 2010

I take one teaspoon daily of Ultra B-12 which gives me energy and keeps my mind and emotions at a good level throughout the day. I notice a difference if I do not take, and recommend to stabilize mental clarity and just feel good! dkk in Ohio

Good Source of B's

Posted by bobm128 on Jun 28, 2011

I've been using this for a couple of weeks and like it. I find taking extra B vitamins, especially with the mega B12, gives my body a little energy boost. No post-caffeine type down after either. The taste is kind of like a pleasant berry cough syrup. I hold it in my mouth/under my tongue for about 30-60 seconds before swallowing then take a drink of something else to wash the syrupy taste down. It's convenient to take as is has a nice small diameter nozzle. I recommend the Now Foods, Ultra B-12.

Feel more "me" with this supplement.

Posted by Reviewer2648186 on May 27, 2010

This fantastic b vit have been the answer to my depression and social anxiety;I cannot tell you have much it have calmed me down and given me clarity at the same time give me more energy. one of my best supplement buys ever -and I have tried lots. liquid are usually highly absorbable. this is only one i felt a difference when using. Highly recommend.

good stuff

Posted by MikeMember on Dec 25, 2013

I do feel a bit of a boost from this. Others have complained about the flavor. I can't say that I really love it... but it's not being sold as a sweet treat, it's a liquid vitamin. I feel NOW have done a good job formulating a liquid B12 that most people will find acceptable.

Surprisingly Good

Posted by Reviewer1879955 on Jan 01, 2010

I normally use a sublingual B12. However, the Ultra B-12 I find is better for me as I have a greater amount of energy since starting use.

iHerb order

Posted by Reviewer1081725 on Aug 08, 2010

I love this vitamin and can't get it in Canada. I ordered from iHerb and took the chance of paying the cheap postage with no tracking number. Got it within two weeks...I previously ordered from another US company and paid more for the product and postage. Needless to say...iHerb is where I'm ordering from, from now on!

Ultra B-12

Posted by Reviewer3304325 on Aug 02, 2010

Thank You for the rapid response in sending me another bottle of this product. the first bottle was leaking very badly and before I even opened the box I could smell the B-12 ....I am very satisfied with both the B-12 and your Customer care.Lynda Younce

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2317173 on Feb 23, 2012

Good taste and will last a long time. I only need half the recommended dose for quick energy.

Now Foods, Ultra B-12 liquid

Posted by Reviewer2404408 on Feb 18, 2010

The liquid is much easier to use than the tablets that are supposed to dissolve in your mouth. The taste is a mild mint and not bad.

More energy and better concentration

Posted by Reviewer1390999 on Dec 01, 2011

I like this B-12 supplement. Tastes not to bad and seems to do the job. My energy levels are higher and i can concentrate on my work better.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »