Now Foods, Ultra B-12, 16 fl oz (473 ml) (NOW-00454)

Posted by 4990149031622624410 on Dec 11, 2015

Good in liquid form but I do not like the Folic acid added on it as, from different sources, can become cancerous and beside we get enouth from our food consumation

A life saver!

Posted by 5161289370763023679 on Apr 30, 2015

I was eating a strict vegan diet but was really starting to get rundown. I searched online as to why I was lacking energy, and I came to find out that I was barely getting any B-12. As soon as I received my Ultra B-12 I took a teaspoon every morning I was back to normal. I teach children all day, and I am also a serious weightlifter and this gave me all the energy I needed. I highly recommend this product!

good

Posted by 4887659750269337203 on Oct 24, 2014

I like to add some ultra B12 to my OJ drink during the winter for precaution against any cold and wet related illnesses. Unfortunately last shipment bottle cap got damaged and some leaked (very bad odour)

b-12

Posted by 5385407980748394090 on Jul 26, 2014

very good !!!

good stuff

Posted by MikeMember on Dec 25, 2013

I do feel a bit of a boost from this. Others have complained about the flavor. I can't say that I really love it... but it's not being sold as a sweet treat, it's a liquid vitamin. I feel NOW have done a good job formulating a liquid B12 that most people will find acceptable.

Taste great and fast delivery

Posted by 4929589925531426419 on Jul 17, 2013

It tastes great and like the additional ingredients. Delivery was very fast, received order after 7 days. Very impressive.

Good cost effective source of B12

Posted by Reviewer1497090 on Jan 07, 2013

Good source of B12 - seems to work like other versions we have tried. I like the other B vitamins being in it, although the levels aren't particularly high. We use it as part of an autism treatment, although we have now moved to B12 shots (oral and nasal didn't work so well). We still top up with this twice a day. The inbuilt pourer lets us refill the smaller (1-2oz) bottle with dropper, so I would recommend for smaller doses using some type of smaller dropper bottle.

Best Service

Posted by Reviewer2289418 on Oct 10, 2012

I Thank everybody at IHerb for always give in me the Best Service and prices! Jaime

Tasting B vitamins for reasonable price

Posted by Osanderos on Sep 21, 2012

If you need tasting B vitamins for reasonable price this is good. I like this product. Quality isn't probably the best but it is still good. I have taken this daily for the past 4 months.

Review for B12

Posted by 5165720644032170759 on Aug 17, 2012

Tasted good and easy to take. It's very high dose of B12, so I wasn't sure whether it is ok to take it for a long period, so had a break after a while to see any effect.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »