Now B-12

Posted by 4736355006304121928 on Sep 28, 2014

Sorry, but the taste was so aweful that I couldn't keep it in my mouth. I'm definitely not going to use it. I felt I must warn other people.

unknown

Posted by Reviewer3122063 on Sep 17, 2011

I did not get this I was sent a small puch with a powder in it

Terrible

Posted by Reviewer2834181 on Dec 01, 2010

This vitamin burned my mouth as I held it under my tongue and then I had gastric distress and burning. Not good. Back to taking lozengers

worst-tasting liquid

Posted by Reviewer1937687 on Aug 01, 2010

i am going to try to return this product. i have been taking Pure B12 for years and since i-herb did not carry it, i figured i could try this one. you cannot get it down. i have tried now 5 times and i give up!

Review

Posted by Reviewer2989689 on Jul 06, 2010

I was very disappointed in that the taste of this product was intolerable unless mixed in a beverage. It was sold at a good price.

Doesn't taste too hot, hard on stomach

Posted by Reviewer3286728 on Jan 30, 2010

This product tastes horrible and to leave it sitting in my mouth for 30 seconds is like torture to me! Not only that but it also upsets my stomach and makes me very jittery (maybe a little too much B12 for me).

Now Foods, Ultra B-12

Posted by Reviewer1672510 on Feb 10, 2009

Absolutely the worst tasting, most disgusting liquid b12 I have ever come across. For amount of b12/ serving it has no good qualities that you could not easily find elsewhere without the horrible taste and poor absorption.

Liquid B-12

Posted by Reviewer1159060 on Jan 17, 2008

Returning

the grossest taste!

Posted by Reviewer2476482 on Sep 21, 2006

iherb use to offer another liquid b12, and i mistook this one for that little jewel. on the bottle it says "pleasant tasting" but it's wretched. i have to return it taste so bad. i'm curious as to how the other reviewer can tolerate holding it in his/her mouth for thirty seconds like the instructions dictate.