first action of the day!

Posted by Reviewer1383782 on Nov 08, 2011

This is the first thing I do every morning before devotions. I have been taking in one form or another for 2 years every day. I am more emotionaly balanced than "EVER" before in my 51 years and I have the energy of a 30 yr old...unless you want help moving furniture than I'm 51.

best b-12 ever!

Posted by Reviewer1972774 on Aug 27, 2009

my son has autism and self limits his diet...he east no meat whatsoever...and the body can not make b-12, we get it from the foods we eat, specifically meat. so i have been trying out different b-12's over the past couple years. as soon as we tried ultra b-12 from now we saw a difference in my son. he became more social, and his speech exploded....i mean within 2 weeks time we saw a difference. we ran out and i tried a different b-12, and his gains started to wear away so immediately i got some more now b-12 and will never let the bottle run out again!!!

Really Helpful

Posted by Reviewer2742298 on Feb 02, 2007

I really like this product and it fills a nice niche in my mostly vegetarian diet. I actually like the taste as well. I'm now on my second bottle. It too, helps me get out of bed without coffee :-)

Helps with mood/sleep

Posted by Reviewer1544434 on Feb 22, 2007

I wrote a review on here before, but it was removed. Not sure why. But I do want people to know that it has helped with my child's chronic mood swings and insomnia. I will definitely keep this on hand for him. Maybe my review before was too long and detailed.

Definite Help

Posted by Reviewer1835405 on Sep 06, 2006

I have been taking it for a month now. I have a lot more energy. It even helps me get out of the bed in the morning without coffee.

great product, pleasant taste

Posted by Reviewer3128043 on Jan 31, 2008

it works really well. i don't need to drink many cups of coffee to keep me awake anymore.

Excellent Product!

Posted by Reviewer1959308 on Sep 20, 2007

Good stuff. Just placed my third order. I feel better since I've been using the Ultra B-12. George, Niagara Falls

B12 - Proven good improvement

Posted by Reviewer2045588 on Oct 11, 2009

My 6 years old son is mild ASD, he took B12 dosage accordingly to his doctor's recommendation. I see good improvement in his speech and thinking process sfter 2 weeks of dosage.

Gives energy

Posted by Reviewer3249133 on Nov 03, 2010

I haven't tested my vitamin B-12 levels, but as a vegetarian I wanted to make sure that I'm getting enough of it. This product seems to give me an energy boost, so perhaps I was somewhat deficient on B-12. Before this product I used a sublingual tablet, which didn't have any noticeable effect on me.

Great

Posted by Reviewer3068972 on Jan 08, 2012

I have used this before and I like the liquid form. It makes absorption into the system easier.