お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Now Foods, Ultra B-12, 5,000 mcg, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

first action of the day!

Posted by Reviewer1383782 on Nov 08, 2011

This is the first thing I do every morning before devotions. I have been taking in one form or another for 2 years every day. I am more emotionaly balanced than "EVER" before in my 51 years and I have the energy of a 30 yr old...unless you want help moving furniture than I'm 51.

best b-12 ever!

Posted by Reviewer1972774 on Aug 27, 2009

my son has autism and self limits his diet...he east no meat whatsoever...and the body can not make b-12, we get it from the foods we eat, specifically meat. so i have been trying out different b-12's over the past couple years. as soon as we tried ultra b-12 from now we saw a difference in my son. he became more social, and his speech exploded....i mean within 2 weeks time we saw a difference. we ran out and i tried a different b-12, and his gains started to wear away so immediately i got some more now b-12 and will never let the bottle run out again!!!

Really Helpful

Posted by Reviewer2742298 on Feb 02, 2007

I really like this product and it fills a nice niche in my mostly vegetarian diet. I actually like the taste as well. I'm now on my second bottle. It too, helps me get out of bed without coffee :-)

the grossest taste!

Posted by Reviewer2476482 on Sep 21, 2006

iherb use to offer another liquid b12, and i mistook this one for that little jewel. on the bottle it says "pleasant tasting" but it's wretched. i have to return it taste so bad. i'm curious as to how the other reviewer can tolerate holding it in his/her mouth for thirty seconds like the instructions dictate.

Helps with mood/sleep

Posted by Reviewer1544434 on Feb 22, 2007

I wrote a review on here before, but it was removed. Not sure why. But I do want people to know that it has helped with my child's chronic mood swings and insomnia. I will definitely keep this on hand for him. Maybe my review before was too long and detailed.