Now Foods, Ultra B-12, 5,000 mcg, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

Super price and great Quality!

Posted by 4691140753898392547 on Aug 24, 2012

This will surely come in handy for the day after drinking sessions. Vitamin B is essential for hangover remedies.

Take daily

Posted by DeanaS on Sep 11, 2012

This gives me energy for my day, and the assurance that I'm getting the basics. Liquid tastes fine and is conveninent to use. Suggests storing in the fridge but I forget to use it if I do that - I keep it on my vanity and take daily while getting ready for the day.

Vitamin B-12 Liquid

Posted by Reviewer1969702 on May 12, 2012

My sister recommended that I try this product and thus far I have been very satisfied with the results. It was received in a timely manner and properly packed. I will be ordering more products from this company.

Vegetarian liquid B-vitamins with lots of B-12

Posted by Osanderos on Jun 09, 2012

Great product. Now Foods has flauvored this product with stevia which has optimal GI of 0. I like the taste. I have taken it with magnesium. Gives me little more boost. Price is right.

Gives energy almost immediately

Posted by LoseBodyFatBuildMuscle on Apr 22, 2013

I take 2 droppers under my tongue just before my workout. Especially with my weight training I am able to lift more. Nice taste.