B12 - Proven good improvement

Posted by Reviewer2045588 on Oct 11, 2009

My 6 years old son is mild ASD, he took B12 dosage accordingly to his doctor's recommendation. I see good improvement in his speech and thinking process sfter 2 weeks of dosage.

Ultra B-12

Posted by Reviewer1033494 on Oct 07, 2009

This give you a good B-12 boost. I couldn't start my day without it!

best b-12 ever!

Posted by Reviewer1972774 on Aug 27, 2009

my son has autism and self limits his diet...he east no meat whatsoever...and the body can not make b-12, we get it from the foods we eat, specifically meat. so i have been trying out different b-12's over the past couple years. as soon as we tried ultra b-12 from now we saw a difference in my son. he became more social, and his speech exploded....i mean within 2 weeks time we saw a difference. we ran out and i tried a different b-12, and his gains started to wear away so immediately i got some more now b-12 and will never let the bottle run out again!!!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1935411 on Apr 09, 2009

Another good product from NOW! I like that it also contains the other B-complex. And taste ok too.

It's not bad!

Posted by Reviewer2811619 on Mar 21, 2009

I think this product is OK. I take this because I am a vegetarian and need supliment for B-12, but other wise, I don't feel any difference in my energy level etc like other people in the review. For the taste,I was afraid of it, but actually, it doesn't take bad at all. I will buy it again.

weak

Posted by Reviewer3312477 on Feb 28, 2009

does not feel as powerful as other b-12 .. will not get it again.

Now Foods, Ultra B-12

Posted by Reviewer1672510 on Feb 10, 2009

Absolutely the worst tasting, most disgusting liquid b12 I have ever come across. For amount of b12/ serving it has no good qualities that you could not easily find elsewhere without the horrible taste and poor absorption.

Now Foods, Ultra B-12, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

Posted by Reviewer1732687 on Jan 25, 2009

So glad you carry this

Nina

Posted by Reviewer2754236 on Jan 15, 2009

Tests showed I am lacking intrinsic factor. It is too early to tell if the B-12 is helping. It tastes good and is easy to use.

Mrs. Thompson

Posted by Reviewer1075689 on Dec 13, 2008

I needed to start taking a liquid form of B-12 it has been working great..My energy level is getting back to normal..Thanks