Now Foods, Ultra Omega-3, 180 Softgels

Reviews 5-star

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2627564 on Jan 21, 2009

I love the enteric coating because it doesnt give you any fish taste after you take them. Also i like that i can get more omega 3 without having to take so many pills.

Amazing fish oil product

Posted by Reviewer2324004 on Apr 10, 2010

There are a lot of fish oil products out there but in my opinion this is the best. After just a few weeks of taking it I have more energy, my skin is clear, my knees don't hurt as much and I just feel completely renewed. This brand was recommend by a lot of people and so far I can't say enough good about them, they obviously take quality very seriously. I will continue to use their line and Iherb.com for the wonderful prices, thank you

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2022035 on Feb 09, 2011

Omega-3 soft gels not only have helped to lower my bad cholesterol, my good cholesterol has risen! My arthritic joints feel more mobile and less painful when I regularly take Omega-3 softgels.

Cholesterol free with all the good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3336343 on Feb 01, 2010

It took me a long time to find what this product offers. My wife can't tolerate the fishy taste, so this enteric coated softgel works for her. The distillation process removes unwanted compounds and it has the two most important Omega-3 components - EPA and DHA. We've been very happy with it.

omega 3

Posted by Reviewer2214705 on Feb 14, 2010

I take twice a day and TRY to get my teenagers to take every am. I usually experience one fishy burp in the morning but not too bad. Have been using for many years. I feel it helps with anti inflammatory and brain matters.