Now Foods, Ultra Omega-3, 180 Softgels

Reviews 5-star

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2627564 on Jan 21, 2009

I love the enteric coating because it doesnt give you any fish taste after you take them. Also i like that i can get more omega 3 without having to take so many pills.

Amazing fish oil product

Posted by Reviewer2324004 on Apr 10, 2010

There are a lot of fish oil products out there but in my opinion this is the best. After just a few weeks of taking it I have more energy, my skin is clear, my knees don't hurt as much and I just feel completely renewed. This brand was recommend by a lot of people and so far I can't say enough good about them, they obviously take quality very seriously. I will continue to use their line and Iherb.com for the wonderful prices, thank you

Great Product

Posted by NaturalHealthSK on Aug 11, 2015

Omega-3 fatty acids are considered essential for us since we are unable to synthetize them and their level in our bodies is fully dependent on our food consumption. Research shows that these fatty acids reduce inflammation,may lower risk of chronic diseases such as heart disease, cancer, arthritis, autoimmune diseases, asthma, fibromyalgia and more. Their deficiency is also linked to fatigue, elevated triglycerides, thyroid problems and brain-related diseases such as memory issues, anxiety, depression, bipolar disorder, ADHD and schizophrenia. What is concerning is that in last 150 years, ratio of other type of fatty acids, omega-6s to omega-3s has increased from 1:1 (often considered as ideal) up to dangerous 20:1 so I really recommend you to supplement these daily, especially considering that their most significant food source fish is often highly contamined with PCBs, mercury and other dangerous substances. If you eat fish regularly, eat those smallest ones such as sardines and anchovies, they have lowest toxin levels. I prefer to get my fish oil in liquid form but some of my friends and family members prefer to take them as softgels so I recommend these to them, they are enteric coated and don't give them "fish burps". If you find my review helpful, please click YES and visit my homepage by clicking on my name above to read more of my comprehensive supplement reviews.

Cholesterol free with all the good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3336343 on Feb 01, 2010

It took me a long time to find what this product offers. My wife can't tolerate the fishy taste, so this enteric coated softgel works for her. The distillation process removes unwanted compounds and it has the two most important Omega-3 components - EPA and DHA. We've been very happy with it.

omega 3

Posted by Reviewer2214705 on Feb 14, 2010

I take twice a day and TRY to get my teenagers to take every am. I usually experience one fishy burp in the morning but not too bad. Have been using for many years. I feel it helps with anti inflammatory and brain matters.