Ultra Omega-3

Posted by Reviewer1214738 on Jan 22, 2009

was taking a similar product. this one cost a little less, and was checked, with muscle testing, it's what I need! both my husband and I take it.

Easy to take and no aftertaste

Posted by Reviewer1597285 on Aug 24, 2010

I take a liquid fish oil because I don't mind the after taste but my husband would never take it again if he had a fish burp. These seem to be a slightly smaller size and with the coating he has not had a problem. They have a good dose of EPA and hopefully they will help his cholesterol numbers.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1132747 on Sep 05, 2010

Great product.

Now Foods is Always Good Quality

Posted by Reviewer1274616 on Mar 24, 2010

These soft gels are wonderful- no contaminants and a good price. Thank you iHerb for carrying them.

good product

Posted by Reviewer2764418 on Jan 17, 2010

kind of big to swallow

Best deal around

Posted by Reviewer2561292 on Dec 09, 2010

I have searched health store sections and have not found the 500EPA/250 DHA combination. Have been taking this for 4-5 years with good lab results. I take 2000EPA/day. The studies that I have read recommend 1800.

Perfect

Posted by 4630665192388683146 on Jul 13, 2013

Otter than the fact that they are big pills their fine.

best omega 3 high amount

Posted by 5050291180359256356 on Dec 14, 2015

best omega 3 high amount

NO fishy taste

Posted by 5372100433397312982 on May 28, 2016

No fishy taste, smell or aftertaste, and easy to swallow. I like that Now Foods declare them to be free from heavy metals and other contaminants. These softgels are made from a variety of fish and are a delightful change from those horrible, smelly, nauseating krill oils (from other brands) I've tried in the past. I love iHerb - always efficient, professional, fast delivery, and really good prices.

This is my go-to fish oil!

Posted by 5161289370763023679 on May 01, 2015

I've been taking these the past few years and have no complaints. I take two a day and they last me three months. No fish burps either! I'd highly recommend this fish oil. The best iHerb sells in my opinion.