Now Foods, Ultra Omega-3, 180 Softgels

Forte !

Posted by 5181576585179921403 on May 22, 2014

Eu utilizei por 3 semanas e achei forte ! Não recomendo para iniciantes!

Not so Softgel

Posted by Reviewer2236279 on Jun 03, 2008

These softgels are kind of hard and cloudy. Last time I bought the Nordic Naturals Ulimate Omega softgels (with a burst of lemon) and I really like those much better.

Simplified shopping for EPA DHA

Posted by Reviewer1078270 on Nov 13, 2008

The concentration and ratio per pill got my attention - fewer pills more EPA DHA in an effecient dosage. I shop Iherb because there are so many choices of equivalent products having a formulation and price that suit my needs. I try to order all I need in cool weather - the shipment is usually on the UPS truck for 14-15 hours running around town before it drops off the shipment. Oil capsules ordered later than April, or earlier than November - in Texas will get You a bottle of goo. I have repeatedly watched as the UPS man picks the package off the truck floor by the engine, and once from on top of the motor cowling. The package is always warm to the touch.

THis helps me sooo much

Posted by Reviewer2669743 on Feb 11, 2012

I am taking 3 of these a day and I have only been taking them about 2 weeks or so. I can already tell something is different. I am not having as much anxiety, worry, and more calm and able to handle situations. This is a potent product! *UPDATE* I am on my 3-4th bottle of these, and I quit them for almost 2 days. WHOA! I started getting uptight with my kids, I started getting impatient and irrated with almost everybody, I thought, I need my fish oil. I went back on my fish oil today again, and I feel calm, more collected, and in a much better mood! These totally work! And they smell like LEMONS, you will get NO FISH BURPS AT ALL! UPDATE******** I used these 3 a day during pregnancy and I had a very very smart and healthy little girl!! I am on 4 a day now and I am preparing to concieve, God WIlling. Wonderful stuff! 2ed update, this product used to be excellent, but unfortuntly something happened. This is the 2ed bottle that has turned rancid. Only this time the bottle turned rancid and the capsules opened within a couple weeks of recieving my order from another company. I think they are having problems with manufacturing this product. I am trying to find another enteric coated fish oil I can afford!

Ultra Omega-3

Posted by Reviewer1214738 on Jan 22, 2009

was taking a similar product. this one cost a little less, and was checked, with muscle testing, it's what I need! both my husband and I take it.