good

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Jun 25, 2015

Use these for inflammation in endometriosis. The CRP (inflammation marker) went down last time I used these. At the time I had also cut down milk products, known to cause inflammation.

Omega-3 is about trust

Posted by Reviewer2268972 on Jan 22, 2014

Omega-3 is not something I feel when I take it. I tried many different products, both liquid and pills. I believe Omega-3 is important, so I take it, but I can't tell the difference based on empirical facts. I give 4 stars because the packaging is good, the pills look nice, easy to swallow and I never feel fish taste.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1884425 on Dec 04, 2010

They are high in omega-3, that's why i chose them. However, the amount of vitamin E is rather low (only 2 mg per softgel). Such fragile fatty acids need more antioxidants. Moreover, i don't know if enteric coating is really safe... but it's still a good product for a good price.

Update: Enteric coating not working

Posted by Reviewer2193776 on May 29, 2010

The potency of these appear to be good. But I've been noticing recently that the pills are breaking open in my stomach. Gladly, I'm not getting icky fish burps, but I'm likely to switch brands, as this is the SECOND Now fish oil product that I've begun having problems with...

Capsule too thick

Posted by 5535840862443231961 on Dec 16, 2013

I like the high dosage. But will switch back to the usual omega as I do not like hard thick capsules.

Bad choice

Posted by 5712761841213972378 on Jan 04, 2016

Very bad smell, bad taste, and all softgels are glued...

Great product.

Posted by Reviewer1481251 on Sep 25, 2011

Easy to shalow

Posted by Reviewer3249884 on Apr 19, 2008

It takes ages for this softgels to dissolve in stomach, especially for the ones that have low stomach acid like me.

horrible

Posted by 4676438691437090669 on Apr 30, 2014

I bought a few years ago came perfect but now I just do not buy the product productivity reached

Posted by 5259418326633188476 on May 08, 2014

an apple a day keep the doctor away