Omega-3 is about trust

Posted by Reviewer2268972 on Jan 22, 2014

Omega-3 is not something I feel when I take it. I tried many different products, both liquid and pills. I believe Omega-3 is important, so I take it, but I can't tell the difference based on empirical facts. I give 4 stars because the packaging is good, the pills look nice, easy to swallow and I never feel fish taste.

Good Fresh Oil but skeptic about Enteric Coating

Posted by Reviewer1991661 on Aug 24, 2011

I did bit a pill to check oil and oil was not bitter at all, which is good. I have read at just 1 place on web that Enteric Coating have chemicals which might act as Endocrine disruptor. So, next time i would buy a softgel without it. For Shipping it was too fast got in 3-4 days half the way across the planet to India.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1884425 on Dec 04, 2010

They are high in omega-3, that's why i chose them. However, the amount of vitamin E is rather low (only 2 mg per softgel). Such fragile fatty acids need more antioxidants. Moreover, i don't know if enteric coating is really safe... but it's still a good product for a good price.

Update: Enteric coating not working

Posted by Reviewer2193776 on May 29, 2010

The potency of these appear to be good. But I've been noticing recently that the pills are breaking open in my stomach. Gladly, I'm not getting icky fish burps, but I'm likely to switch brands, as this is the SECOND Now fish oil product that I've begun having problems with...

Capsule too thick

Posted by 5535840862443231961 on Dec 16, 2013

I like the high dosage. But will switch back to the usual omega as I do not like hard thick capsules.

horrible

Posted by 4676438691437090669 on Apr 30, 2014

I bought a few years ago came perfect but now I just do not buy the product productivity reached

Bad choice

Posted by 5712761841213972378 on Jan 04, 2016

Very bad smell, bad taste, and all softgels are glued...

Posted by Reviewer3249884 on Apr 19, 2008

It takes ages for this softgels to dissolve in stomach, especially for the ones that have low stomach acid like me.

Very reasonable

Posted by Reviewer2659080 on Oct 16, 2007

The quality seems to be around the same as Fisol.

Wonderful Product

Posted by Reviewer2004569 on Aug 05, 2008

Fish Oils are so important for so many things! For me the list goes on and on, and for this formula, I can take 2 a day, versus 4 a day of a different brand, and Now Brand has tha GNP seal.