Didn't work for me

Posted by Reviewer1257191 on Nov 17, 2008

I tried this product for a few weeks, and I didn't notice any difference, in fact, it may have kept me awake. It smells TERRIBLE as well.

effectiveness

Posted by Reviewer2238810 on Jan 05, 2010

no noticable benefit

weird dreams

Posted by Reviewer3120490 on Feb 08, 2010

this product gave me really weirds dreams. I would return it if possible.

Feed back on this product.

Posted by Reviewer1084638 on Mar 14, 2010

I got this product to help me with sleep. It HAS not helped that I can tell. Thank you, Violet

Smells like VOMIT plus melatonin works better

Posted by Reviewer3163705 on Jan 29, 2015

I usually love Now Foods brands (I buy ALOT of their products). But this product is gross. You open it up and it smells like gross, sour vomit (I should've listened to other reviewers who wrote that, but I thought they were exaggerating. They were not. This is a disgusting product). On top of the smell, it has zero effect on my insomnia. I prefer my melatonin (as I write this, I'm purchasing Now Foods melatonin high potency and the Calm product to see if that works better than the melatonin that I buy for cheaper at Costco). Waste of money for an ineffective product that smells disgusting.

I cannot use it

Posted by Reviewer2905775 on Jan 28, 2011

It affects me like a diuretic

Keeps my awake

Posted by Reviewer2628919 on Jun 28, 2011

I tried taking this a few times and it seems to actually keep me awake, I can't sleep when I take this and both times have ended up having to take ambien to get myself to sleep after 3 hours of lying in bed. I'm sure it works for some (or even most) people, but seems to have an opposite effect on me. Nothing actually wrong with the product though.

very expensive