Valerian

Posted by Reviewer1974576 on Jan 20, 2011

Doesn't work if you are highly stressed but if you are in an already relaxed state it will put you to sleep. It's so so...

Now Foods valerian root

Posted by Reviewer2982438 on May 26, 2008

I had trouble sleeping when I took these as recommended, if you can believe that. They seem strong and fresh from the smell, but for some reason I am reacting strangely to it. I have taken Valium without issues and other valerian root, so I am not sure of the reason for this. I cut back on the dosage with better results.

Good product!

Posted by Reviewer3324415 on Jun 26, 2010

It is good for relaxing. I take valerian root along with passion flower extract & I am very happy with the results.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2597999 on Aug 16, 2010

A good product that costs a little over half the price that it costs in Australia. Would be much better if it came in 1000mg or 2000mg tablets/capsules as you need to take at leat 2000mg (4 tabs/caps) for them to work effectively.

It works!

Posted by Reviewer1867804 on Oct 08, 2013

I use it before bedtime with Inositol 500 mg, Magnesium 700 mg and Melatonin 1,5 mg, and they put me to sleep no problem. Sometimes I wake up during the night and take another Magnesium pill. And I believe Valerian Root has helped me come off Sertralin with very little feelings of anxiety. It helps the GABA in the brain. But later on I noticed it is not as potent as a Finnish brand with only 300 mg of Valerian root in it.

Valerian

Posted by Reviewer1725086 on May 28, 2011

Plain valerian does not work for sleep difficulties for me. I found that herbal formulas like "fatigue to fantastic" work better

good value

Posted by Reviewer1794587 on Jul 18, 2011

works fast to put you at ease

After a few weeks

Posted by Reviewer2465597 on Nov 23, 2011

Fell asleep easier but still woke up in the wee hours of the morning. Going to stop taking it for now.

Seems to be working

Posted by Reviewer1953537 on Dec 07, 2011

Making me pleasantly sleepy - works best when I'm not very stressed. Mildly sedative.

Valarin Root Tablets

Posted by Reviewer2592272 on Feb 22, 2012

I find this product does not help to sleep anymore than do my magnesium tablets.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »