Ainda não testei

Posted by 4884976683411878492 on Feb 03, 2015

Valeriana é muito boa e eficaz na ansiedade, por isso comprei. Ainda não usei a Valerian Root da Now Foods, mas essa marca é ótima e com certeza não vou me arrepender. Acalma, faz dormir, e faz começar o dia calmo.

Ian

Posted by 4645053459665276793 on Apr 18, 2015

Works well

Good, plentiful source of valerian

Posted by 5148586956047890508 on Dec 13, 2015

This product does its job. The capsule is a transparent film containing dark-green valerian powder. I take it with melatonin to help me get sleep, and it's working the magic. One capsule is normally enough for me, meaning this large bottle can last for about a year!

Great product! Worked well for me.

Posted by Shamnath on Jan 22, 2016

I suffer from lower back pain and chronic insomnia. This product works very well for me. I usually take more since I am suffering from chronic insomnia. I combine it with Gabapentim. Valerian Root is safe since it is purely herbal. Thumbs up for this great product at such a great price. Am placing order now for my second bottle...

Valerian calms the mind.

Posted by Reviewer1408592 on Dec 29, 2010

I started taking these a couple of years ago after a bereavement to try to get to sleep, and I still take them occasionally now as they work so well for me. They stop all the unwanted thoughts swirling around and are so calming that sleep comes easily. I found that they do not make me groggy in the morning and I wake feeling rested. I would recommend these to anyone who is stressed for what ever reason as they really worked for me.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2852593 on Mar 01, 2012

Finally, found something that worked for my husband to sleep.My husband has taken every over the counter and prescription known to man for sleep,nothing ever worked until Valerian root! He takes this with melatonin and l-tryptophan.Valerian seems to work better once it gets build up in your system.Sometimes he will take a few valerian just to relax.This brand of valerian is the best we have found and we have tired many.Iherb also has the best prices! 5 STARS across the board.

Very efficient

Posted by 5687117313734002566 on Dec 01, 2016

The effect kicks in after a while and it works well!

It helped me

Posted by 5209664643258340246 on Dec 01, 2016

It is a high content valerian product that helps me sleep without awakenings.

Great for sleep

Posted by Reviewer1215984 on Dec 30, 2010

My son is a college student and because his schedule shifts he was having problems falling asleep. This helped him tremendously.

Better quality of sleep

Posted by 5351159699619416814 on Feb 24, 2016

These pills do stink so I hold my breath when taking them. On the other hand, they help me to relax during sleep so improving the quality of sleep. I finally get the rest I need when I have a demanding day ahead of me.