Great product! Worked well for me.

Posted by Shamnath on Jan 22, 2016

I suffer from lower back pain and chronic insomnia. This product works very well for me. I usually take more since I am suffering from chronic insomnia. I combine it with Gabapentim. Valerian Root is safe since it is purely herbal. Thumbs up for this great product at such a great price. Am placing order now for my second bottle...

Ian

Posted by 4645053459665276793 on Apr 18, 2015

Works well

Helps me sleep!

Posted by Turboshopper on Oct 29, 2008

I take 3 a night - I'm a light sleeper- and I sleep all the way through the night. Great product!

Valerian calms the mind.

Posted by Reviewer1408592 on Dec 29, 2010

I started taking these a couple of years ago after a bereavement to try to get to sleep, and I still take them occasionally now as they work so well for me. They stop all the unwanted thoughts swirling around and are so calming that sleep comes easily. I found that they do not make me groggy in the morning and I wake feeling rested. I would recommend these to anyone who is stressed for what ever reason as they really worked for me.

Stress reducer

Posted by Reviewer3321203 on Nov 08, 2007

I've been using this now for about a month and it's really helping. I tend to be hyperexcitible, and Valerian is making a real difference. It also is helping my insomnia.

Smells terrible, works great

Posted by Reviewer1515632 on Apr 24, 2009

I use this with two-stage release melatonin, and a pitch black room for a FINALLY great night sleep - all the way through the night! NOW has great prices and I love the guaranteed gluten free on the label.

Great for sleep

Posted by Reviewer1215984 on Dec 30, 2010

My son is a college student and because his schedule shifts he was having problems falling asleep. This helped him tremendously.

quite effective

Posted by Reviewer2244061 on Nov 20, 2007

helps me feel tired at night

Better quality of sleep

Posted by 5351159699619416814 on Feb 24, 2016

These pills do stink so I hold my breath when taking them. On the other hand, they help me to relax during sleep so improving the quality of sleep. I finally get the rest I need when I have a demanding day ahead of me.

Valerian Root, capsules

Posted by Reviewer2530516 on Jul 22, 2008

pros: for the purpose of relaxing and getting to sleep, it works very well for me, a couple of capsules 2 hours before going bed equals a good nights sleep. cons: product has a very strong smell that takes some getting use to, I highly recommened the capsules as they are easer to take as opposed to the tea bags.