Now Foods, Valerian Root, 500 mg, 250 Capsules

Works Great!

Posted by Reviewer2208833 on Jan 30, 2011

I have used Valerian root off and on over the years for chronic insomnia. I just started using this NOW product and it worked right away. I take just one tablet if I am tired at night and need help relaxing before I go to sleep. I take 2 if I am very uptight and know it will be a difficult sleep night. I prefer just one tablet as sometimes with 2, I wake up groggy like I do when taking melotonin which is why I stopped taking that. So this review is really for the NOW product as most valerian root products are fine but I found this one particularly effective and at a good price. In general, I defer to NOW products for their quality and pricing.

Oh yea

Posted by Reviewer1054945 on Oct 26, 2009

If i take 2 grams of this and some meltaonin i feel very tired, but seems for best effect i need both, one or the other is not really effective on me.

Love

Posted by Reviewer1243341 on Sep 22, 2009

Great product. Use every night with Melatonin to help me sleep. I cannot sleep without taking them.

Does what it's supposed to!

Posted by Reviewer2989945 on Jul 07, 2009

This helps me to relax and get to sleep, along with 3mg's of melatonin. Now brand is always great!

Sleep with Ease

Posted by Reviewer1820992 on Apr 02, 2009

Love it! I take 6 along with 2 cups of the relax night and I'm out like a light within 20-30 minutes :)