Not what I expected

Posted by pickier-than-thou on Feb 18, 2010

The quality of the product seems fine, but it's too sticky for the face - was kind of like using honey or something. I diluted some to spray it on my hair as a fixative.

Too sticky

Posted by Reviewer2172676 on May 11, 2011

This product is too sticky for me. It does make your skin soft....and sticky. I'll have to try something else

Apparently I'm allergic to palm oil.

Posted by 4935666014831559551 on Apr 23, 2015

I was very excited to try this product as a facial moisterizer ( diluted with distilled water ).. Nothing else has been gentle enough for my skin so this was a last resort. When I first applied I thought it was amazing but about 2 hours later my face broke out in hives along with other common side effects of an allergic reaction (tightness in chest/lungs, upset stomach). I tried it again the next day just incase it was coincidence but I had the same reaction. Did some research and it seems I'm allegic to palm oil. I'm sure this works fantastic for most people but not for me. :(

Sticky, sticky... Sticky

Posted by currency on Sep 14, 2015

After reading a lot of reviews on forums on how they consider this as their "Holy Grail" in terms of moisturizing, I decided to buy one. They were gushing about how it made them look years (even decades) younger. I tried a drop on my finger and found that too sticky. I then diluted it. First 50/50 with distilled water then used it as a moisturizer - still sticky. Then 20% glycerin with 80% water - still sticky. Then 10%... still sticky. 5%? Still sticky. Is it just me or is it just really sticky? The stickiness bothers me. I had high hopes. Glycerin as a moisturizer is so simple and organic... too bad.

I don't know what to think of it.

Posted by 4660938632304374517 on Feb 16, 2016

Product is just not my type of thing. So maybe not the product's fault. Just preference

Not sure if I'm using this right

Posted by 5086545352713857168 on Oct 07, 2014

I'm not sure about this. If I'm using it right, if it is right for my hair. I just don't get it as a product. I think you may need more expert knowledge for this.