Reviews 4-star

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2200132 on Apr 21, 2010

If you have trouble swallowing coconut oil from a spoon, this is an alternative. This would cost much more if you were trying the candida cleanse regimen of 1 to 3 Tablespoons oil per day. But I believe this is helping raise my metabolism if I take several in the morning. Iherb has the VERY best prices on everything.

Good

Posted by halfromanian on May 09, 2015

2 capsules *2 day (on an empty stomach) has been recommended by my GP after having checked the nutritional value of the product at hand. It takes about 3-4 days to start seeing the first results. I am to continue as it clearly does help clear skin and soothe my digestion. I did not see any improvement regarding hair and/or nails -- but my hair was soft to begin with and I did do a full B complex for 3 months and it helped its growth and soft. I am considering taking coconut oil with B complex next time. Be aware that taking these capsules is little compared to a couple of spoons of coconut oil straight up from the jar, but for those who cannot ..then be prepared to pay extra for taking it as a capsule.

Now Foods, Virgin Coconut Oil - Perfect VCO for travelling

Posted by Thoughtful-Reviews on Feb 08, 2014

If you're into the health benefits of Virgin coconut oil, and you don/t want to carry a 1 kilo plastic can of VCO, then this is the perfect solution for you!. I use VCO for my skin, my hair, my cooking, my baking, and my eating! Try putting it to your favorite dark chocolate drink -- que sabroso! >>> To get more /Nuggets and Tips/ on products me and my family have actually bought and used... ... Click the link above [[Posted By Thoughtful-Reviews]]. Thanks for reading! <<<"

I like it a lot

Posted by Reviewer1598371 on Mar 28, 2012

It seems to make my blood sugar normal and I feel that I have more energy after starting with this one. Don't use it before exercise though, then you will feel nosious.

Product not arrived yet

Posted by Reviewer1367555 on Jul 14, 2012

The product has not yet arrived, but I have great recommendations for use.