Easy Coconut Oil dosaes

Posted by Reviewer1098400 on Sep 28, 2008

I've been using solid Coconut Oil but this product is much more convenient in capsule form!

real coconut

Posted by Reviewer3151991 on Apr 11, 2010

I use this as part of my diet in the morning. Definite coconut after taste.

Coconut oil

Posted by Reviewer2783239 on Apr 29, 2010

easy to digest, too soon to see if there are any real positive side effects, but no negative side effects!

huile de coco

Posted by droopyyoupi on Oct 09, 2013

can't say which effects it has on me really but I am taking them to try to get thinner capsules are a bit too big to swallow have been taking them for one month only I don't like the plastic smell of the plastic box

to many tablet per day

Posted by 4872288826721721117 on Jan 01, 2014

To many tablet per day

thanks for your good products .

Posted by 5149046303737274820 on May 12, 2014

thanks for your good products .

Weight GAIN instead of loss??

Posted by 5736234826940376974 on Aug 03, 2014

It's been a few weeks since i started taking this product, and have gained like 6lbs already. My diet hasn't changed at all, and this is the only thing that been added in my everyday life. The reason of consuming this was for my hair and skin (very dry) and wasn't hoping for weight loss like some others however it ended up putting weight for me. Maybe because I barely ever consume oil on the daily basis and my body might be slightly shocked, not sure though. Will continue for a few more weeks to confirm the result.

I'm not sure if there was any benefit to taking these...

Posted by mhineau on Feb 15, 2015

I love coconut oil & have read of many benefits. I thought these would be a great addition to my day, not sure if they worked as claimed though.

Operación bikini

Posted by 5221424193539194426 on Jun 23, 2015

Aun no se si es eficaz pero almenos no subo de peso. También es verdad que me estoy cuidando mas en comer y hacer algo de ejercicio

Jury still out.

Posted by Reviewer1970628 on Nov 06, 2010

I am trying coconut oil again with this and the Jarrow products. They all seem to be high quality products with nothing bad to say about any, just no real results to report. This is second trial wth coconut oil based on stories of great results for some people. It either takes a long time to get results, takes a huge amount to be therapuetic, or it isn't what I need. I am sticking with it for a year and trying other brands. These appear to be the highest quality products, so not blaming the brands.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »