Helps energy

Posted by Reviewer2609632 on Jan 13, 2012

I have a severe Thyroid condition and after being on this for about a week, I could definetely tell a difference in my energy level. I take 6 a day, 2 with every meal.

Very good.

Posted by Reviewer3302096 on Sep 08, 2010

Works great for systemic yeast.

Low Price!

Posted by Reviewer1018461 on Apr 26, 2010

Using them in conjuction with the Apple Cider Vinegar and Cayene pills as part of a weight loss plan. So far, so good. Great prices, will purchase again.

Great mood stabilizer!

Posted by Reviewer2551154 on Nov 23, 2009

This prduct helps with weight maintenance and mood!!

Pretty good

Posted by Reviewer1418149 on Apr 23, 2009

This aids in a smooth move in the morning.

coconut oil, softgels

Posted by Reviewer2444143 on Jun 11, 2008

This is a great product, from weight loss to killing fungus in the body.

Great product

Posted by 5083968428010857048 on Jul 08, 2013

I was diagnosed a couple of months ago with Hashimotos and told that it was irreversible. I immediately started using 3 tablespoons or 3 capsules of coconut oil along with Lugols Iodine. After only a couple of weeks my bloods showed that it was reversing and I was only borderline, on the good side. These capsules make it easy to keep this regime going when I don't make my daily smoothie so I can still get my coconut oil intake.

Great product

Posted by 5031376490469423635 on Jun 05, 2013

I had been taking 4000 mg of coconut oil for 2+ years and then found Now Foods Virgin Coconut Oil product. Reasonably priced and quality ingredients which are correctly processed for best results. I will be a long time customer.

Great !!

Posted by Reviewer2881143 on Apr 17, 2012

I love this product, has helped reduce my hunger and reduce my tummy

GREAT Product

Posted by Reviewer2220511 on Dec 11, 2015

Despite the other reviews, I have been taking these pills for months now and have had no problem with aftertaste or odor. They are a little large - but easy to go down. Because of the research of coconut oil with Alzheimer's I will be taking these for the rest of my life! They were recommended by my doctor and I would recommend these to anyone that has the Alzheimer's disease in their family!