Now Foods, Real Food, Slender Sticks, Acai Lemonade, 12 Sticks, (4 g) Each

4 out of 5 based on 286 reviews
Reviews 5-star

Great lemonade!

Posted by Reviewer2910193 on Mar 09, 2011

First of all: I don't understand the review here about "use a 500 ml bottle". That's what 16,9 ounces are. So.. yeah. Converting units is always a good idea. It's more than sweet enough, smells like candy/bubblegum, and ONLY healthy, clean ingredients. It's great. I have started to have these for breakfast because I am a bit lazy some mornings. All the nutrients gets me going, and the great taste tempts me. Will buy so many more of these!! think I have had like 5 of them already, out of the 12. I was a bit scared it would be a bit bitter with all the red fruits added, but no. Sweet and flavourful. Not to much lemonflavour though, more like mixed fruit. I really love lemon-lemonade, so more flavours would be greatly appreciated!!

Now Foods, Real Food, Slender Sticks, Acai Lemonade, 12 Sticks

Posted by alvinlky on Jun 20, 2013

Excellent Quality product at an economical price

Love the taste!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

I really like those Now foods sticks, they are refreshing and a great way to get your vitamins. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

So good

Posted by DeanaS on Aug 28, 2012

I love to have a bottle of this in the afternoon. Sometimes water just doesn't cut it. The flavor is great, no aftertaste. I think the individual packs are convenient.

These are great!

Posted by Reviewer2467370 on Nov 15, 2012

I don't like to drink water & these get me to drink enough water! Very refreshing & tasty.