Great lemonade!

Posted by Reviewer2910193 on Mar 09, 2011

First of all: I don't understand the review here about "use a 500 ml bottle". That's what 16,9 ounces are. So.. yeah. Converting units is always a good idea. It's more than sweet enough, smells like candy/bubblegum, and ONLY healthy, clean ingredients. It's great. I have started to have these for breakfast because I am a bit lazy some mornings. All the nutrients gets me going, and the great taste tempts me. Will buy so many more of these!! think I have had like 5 of them already, out of the 12. I was a bit scared it would be a bit bitter with all the red fruits added, but no. Sweet and flavourful. Not to much lemonflavour though, more like mixed fruit. I really love lemon-lemonade, so more flavours would be greatly appreciated!!

Love the taste!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

I really like those Now foods sticks, they are refreshing and a great way to get your vitamins. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Now Foods, Real Food, Slender Sticks, Acai Lemonade, 12 Sticks

Posted by alvinlky on Jun 20, 2013

Excellent Quality product at an economical price

So good

Posted by DeanaS on Aug 28, 2012

I love to have a bottle of this in the afternoon. Sometimes water just doesn't cut it. The flavor is great, no aftertaste. I think the individual packs are convenient.

These are great!

Posted by Reviewer2467370 on Nov 15, 2012

I don't like to drink water & these get me to drink enough water! Very refreshing & tasty.

Now Foods Acai Lemonade, sugar free

Posted by Reviewer2703621 on Feb 29, 2012

I love this drink and it goes very well with the psyllium husk powder I take for more fiber. Great product

really good!

Posted by Reviewer2256496 on Mar 02, 2012

These are really tasty and they don't have the fake sugar aftertaste that those Crystal Light packets can sometimes have. They also help me drink more water

Yum!!

Posted by Reviewer3096217 on Feb 22, 2012

My daughter and I love these. With almost no calories and sweetened with stevia, it's a great alternative to soft drinks and it livens up a boring bottle of water.

EXCELLENT Diet Aid

Posted by Reviewer2280704 on Feb 27, 2012

If you struggle with hunger and/or hypoglycemia while dieting / cutting calories, this 15 calorie drink mix will be your best friend! The taste is AWESOME, and it curbs BOTH hunger and hypoglycemia. As an added bonus, it provides extra vitamin/minerals, as well as antioxidants.

Perfect for a quick fix!

Posted by HealthforLife on Jan 15, 2013

I keep these in my gym bag and mix one up on my way out the door. bonus it has vitamins!!