I CAN'T RATE THIS FAIRLY as I have stayed with the more expensive option, 1000mg capsules

Posted by 5167299714311028368 on Apr 07, 2016

"NOW" make a great capsule so this should be good too, but I only keep this in reserve in case I run out of the 1000mg capsules. It disturbs me a little that it is on the label as Made in China.... can we trust it?

GMO?

Posted by Reviewer1116896 on Jan 04, 2016

it doesnt say if its made with GMO corn. nutribiotic says its GMO free. plus theirs are cheaper in the 5lbs version. Been taking this now food version and it works fine. but will purchase the other brand in the future due to GMO safety.

great

Posted by Reviewer2244015 on Mar 03, 2015

amazing

"If you want results, use adequate ascorbic acid (Vitamin C)"

Posted by Reviewer3199562 on Dec 30, 2014

I am a fan of Vitamin C powder from the NOW company. However, with the crystals version of this product, My stomach becomes VERY bloated within 30 minutes of consuming one serving size of ½ teaspoon dissolved in water – This feeling of fullness and discomfort, along with a distended belly, persists the whole day. Very distressing. I will start taking smaller doses more frequently and dissolve them in a protein powder shake. If these actions does not alleviate the bloating, I’ll switch to another ascorbate form of Vitamin C. Finally, Also noticed a discrepancy between the back label content in the 3 lbs package I received and the label posted in the site. My version of the product states “Product of China. Packaged in the USA.” The posted label states this is “Manufactured in the USA” . Very disappointed, at the moment, with the label content discrepancy and with a $45+ product creating these distressing issues.

Great Vit. C

Posted by 4672346979859875780 on Nov 03, 2014

This large quantity of Vit. C is great to have on hand to treat any illness. Look into mega dosing with Vit. C. It is very tart tasting so I have to mix it in juice. Applesauce would probably work for kids and toddlers. I started mega dosing when I felt the start of a cold and with just 3 doses in one evening, I could tell a big difference. The symptoms had majorly decreased and by the next day had stopped. I was trying to take a tsp about every 45 minutes or so. Avoiding all processed sugar and junk will also greatly help stopping an illness.

Forget it

Posted by Reviewer1188889 on Oct 20, 2014

I just wrote a long review and when I clicked on 'Update' the whole dam thing disappeared. I'll just give the review a 5 star and let it go at that.

good

Posted by 5640881608411959008 on Aug 27, 2014

Satisfied with the product.

Very good

Posted by 5293424195028721414 on Jun 14, 2014

Price. Quility everythong is satisfied with me. It is famous to my country. As you know if U do a mega-dose , I recommend this product.

as expected quality,

Posted by 5692193436911071939 on May 21, 2014

as expected quality,

good

Posted by 5448396223203806619 on Feb 16, 2014

Very good