Now Foods, Vitamin C Crystals, 3 lbs (1361 g)

Reviews 5-star

LOVE THIS STUFF

Posted by Reviewer1573266 on Apr 02, 2007

I have found this to be the best price and best item on the market. I take on average 20,000 mlg daily and if for some reason I get to feeling sick like during pollen season I just pump it up. I have taken as much as 150,000 mlg in a 36 hour time and did not get sick with what ever I was coming down with. Also my 88 year old father-in-law had surgery and was not doing well I started giving him mega doses of vitamin c and within 36 hours he was back to his old happy self. I love this product and believe in it so much I have order extra every time for friends.

Miracle Supplement

Posted by Reviewer2065812 on Jun 07, 2008

I have been taking Vitamin C on a regular basis now for 30 years with nothing but beneficial effects. I have discovered through much tedious trial and error that all formulations save Emergen-C and Ascorbic Acid are completely worthless. Emergen-C and Ascobic Acid work equally well but Ascorbic Acid is a lot cheaper. I go through about 6 lbs. of Ascorbic Acid a year. It is one of the very few supplements for which the effect is obvious and almost immediate. I can't praise it highly enough.

Now Foods, Ascorbic Acid, 3 lbs, (1361 g )Powder

Posted by Reviewer2776629 on Dec 13, 2008

Excellent quality, finely powdered, easy to dissolve. Arrival of shipment surprisingly quick. This product is nearly impossible to find in Australia. It is now being marketed for human consumption as the Sodium or Calcium salt or the combination which limits the quantity that can be consumed and foods it can be added to.

Blends well

Posted by Reviewer2058205 on Oct 25, 2007

Slightly sour taste as expected. Blends really well. I use a little baking soda with it to neutralize the acid content and make it taste better (fizzy) (Turns into Sodium Ascorbate) And No, sodium ascorbate does not have the disadvantages of regular sodium on our bodies. Such as hypertension, BP increase, or water retention.

Nice delivery

Posted by Reviewer1570034 on Feb 06, 2008

Prompt delivery - product arrived in two days all the way in Canada. Nice to have DHL do the delivery, as UPS charges ridiculous surcharges across the border. The product is everything it promised. Keep it up iHerb!