Good for skin

Posted by Reviewer2261267 on Feb 24, 2011

I take about 3 grams a day. Normally during winter months my hands and my lips crack and break like crazy. Since starting this a few months ago, despite my hands and lips getting dry, there have been zero breaks. I also love that I can control the dose well since it is a powder. Now Foods is a fantastic brand and Iherb is the best online store to buy from.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1228961 on Sep 11, 2011

This is good and easy to take. However, when I used it on my face with water, my skin had rash and peeled off some thin layer the following day.

From Bangkok

Posted by Reviewer2649385 on Oct 12, 2011

I put this product to my body lotion for DIY VitC Body Lotion. After I used my DIY lotion, I thought my skin's softer. Although this lotion would make my clothes became yellow but the result's great.

Great for everyday and especially cold and flu!

Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 10, 2013

I gave some.of this to my mom when she started getting sick as the fall rolled around. She had no energy, no voice, congestion, the works! Hers always turns into bronchitis and a sinus infection. Always! 2 days of morning servings of these crystals and she was back on her feet. No doctor, no pills, no bronchitis, no infection! Hooray! Now, to get my dad to try it... Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

for drinks and cosmetics

Posted by 5536595171908109527 on May 16, 2014

It dissolves easily. I put it in shakes and also in aloe vera gel for extra vitamin c. Gets rid of sllergic reactions quickly

perfect vitamin c

Posted by 5010190600247773850 on Oct 10, 2015

and the price is super deal.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1596539 on Apr 05, 2014

I wish it stated if it was 100% L-ascorbic acid or a mix of L and D. I hope it stays stable as I slowly use it up.

Vitamin c

Posted by Reviewer1884425 on Jan 20, 2011

Good but not so easy to mix. My previous vitamin C was much easier to mix.

sour

Posted by Reviewer2363743 on Jun 23, 2013

it is really sour. I add it to my powder MSM and collagen, taken in early morning. I haven't had bad reaction though as I always take it with empty stomach. Nah, I don't have any stomach acid issue to begin with. update: now i use this for my topical DIY vitamin c serum! Love it

Strong Flavor

Posted by 5583530330990386932 on May 20, 2014

Couldn't take it in pure water, but works well in mixed juices. I prefer pills.