Good Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2791478 on Aug 22, 2008

Works like it should. I take it for my adrenals, and I can tell a difference in my energy levels when I take it!

Handy!

Posted by Reviewer2959910 on Jun 06, 2008

My son is handicapped and the powder is perfect. High potency in a small amount.

versatile and pure product

Posted by Reviewer1445759 on Apr 18, 2010

powdered ascorbic acid is useful for many things,but I purchased it to provide relief for kidney stones,and it seemed to help! I took a 1/2 teaspoon dissolved in 16oz of water 2 times daily,for a period of days, as needed,and had no pain.I found this preferrable to taking an herbal,which is usually nothing more than a diuretic.But this works on the stone itself by changing the PH of the urine inside the kidney.And unlike tablets,this is pure vitamin C,nothing else.No fillers,no binders,etc.And its economical to boot.My dad,who has chronic kidney infections,has also found relief from this product.

Good for skin

Posted by Reviewer2261267 on Feb 24, 2011

I take about 3 grams a day. Normally during winter months my hands and my lips crack and break like crazy. Since starting this a few months ago, despite my hands and lips getting dry, there have been zero breaks. I also love that I can control the dose well since it is a powder. Now Foods is a fantastic brand and Iherb is the best online store to buy from.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1228961 on Sep 11, 2011

This is good and easy to take. However, when I used it on my face with water, my skin had rash and peeled off some thin layer the following day.

From Bangkok

Posted by Reviewer2649385 on Oct 12, 2011

I put this product to my body lotion for DIY VitC Body Lotion. After I used my DIY lotion, I thought my skin's softer. Although this lotion would make my clothes became yellow but the result's great.

perfect vitamin c

Posted by 5010190600247773850 on Oct 10, 2015

and the price is super deal.

for drinks and cosmetics

Posted by 5536595171908109527 on May 16, 2014

It dissolves easily. I put it in shakes and also in aloe vera gel for extra vitamin c. Gets rid of sllergic reactions quickly

Great

Posted by Reviewer1596539 on Apr 05, 2014

I wish it stated if it was 100% L-ascorbic acid or a mix of L and D. I hope it stays stable as I slowly use it up.

Vitamin c

Posted by Reviewer1884425 on Jan 20, 2011

Good but not so easy to mix. My previous vitamin C was much easier to mix.