dont waste your money!

Posted by 5543138516045947979 on Oct 17, 2014

horrible taste!!! beside it doesnt deserve the money!

MISLEADING !! GMO AND NOT PURE VITAMIN C .. ALL ASORBIC ACID IS SYNTHETIC

Posted by 4699140698336411087 on Aug 08, 2016

Why does it say on the bottle I purchased Non GMO . From what I've read of the reviews it IS .... not only that but I also read from the Reviews ITS FROM CHINA !! Isn't it illegal to do this !! I'm not happy at all with misleading information as I do love i herb and I will still buy from them but with caution .

Sleaze Trash Economical

Posted by 5444498567785705505 on Oct 24, 2014

I dont know what it was before - Now NOW is made in China - Choose another brand.

ascorbic acid

Posted by Oski83 on Dec 07, 2011

Good for seasonal cold and reinforcing your immune system.(+ with other good supplements, like lipoic acid...) Take it with some tea and honey. Good quality for fine price. best regards, from Slovakia.

excellent buy excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2888040 on Sep 03, 2010

one big teaspoon of this, same with maple syrup 750 ml of water, first thing every morning. Adrenal glands seem to be responding favorably, I also seem happier and more calm, stress levels down greatly, I give it two thumbs up :)

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1301992 on Jul 11, 2009

I have used this and I am very satified. The ascorbic acid supplements very well.

flu killer!

Posted by Reviewer3223075 on Jul 23, 2009

This is easy to use, perfect for killing the flu.

ASCORBIC ACID

Posted by Reviewer2601429 on May 22, 2008

RECOMMENED BY MY PHYSICIAN AND HARD TO FIND. FOUND IT AT OVER HALF THE PRICE... GOOD QUALITY AND PRICE...PROMPT DELIVERY WHO COULD ASK FOR MORE!!!

Now Foods powdered Ascorbic Acid

Posted by Reviewer2982438 on May 26, 2008

This was purchased for my cats, I do rescue, as it is highly recommended in Dr. Pitcairn's Natural Health for Dogs and Cats and it is not readily available in powder form from many places. I am glad to have found it here and at a very reasonable price.

NOW, Quality Products!

Posted by Reviewer2661328 on Jan 08, 2008

A great item to keep around for helping fight a cold. This has a bit of a bite to it so I like to mix 1/2 tsp. into a glass of vegetable juice 3 times a day when I have a cold or the flu. Vitamin C is also especially important for cats so I add a bit to their canned food to help with a healthy immune system.