My Miracle is Here!

Posted by Reviewer2400693 on May 11, 2010

Before taking this Vitamin D3, I had constant, nearly crippling pain in all my joints, bones, and muscles. After 1 week of taking this, and Coral Calcium Plus,--I feel like an 18 yr old. The deep constant aching pain is gone! I have more energy than I ever had in my life--I'm 48 but felt like 88 before iHerb. Believe me, this really helps!

Best Vitamin-D3 EVER !!!!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013

A LIFE saver! 2,000 IU = 50 mg! 8 months! * 240 softgels = 8 months! * Highly-absorbable liquid softgel form! Easy to swallow! * Working night shift since 1997 has definitely kept me from getting my fair share of sun. I didn't even realize how deficient I was, until it literally felt like I was dying! I mean ZERO energy. It was a struggle just to get out of bed or do simple tasks. Not to mention the foggy brain, dry lifeless skin & hair, forgetfulness, and feeling depressed. Originally I thought it was a thyroid issue but had that ruled out then discovered my vitamin D levels were ridiculously low. I have been taking this supplement for approx 2 months now & it has really given me my vigor & zest for life back! I feel like a whole new person. I recommend everyone get their vitamin D levels checked if you are at risk for being deficient like I was. Who knew such a tiny little pill could make such a huge difference? . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits

Bottled sunshine

Posted by Reviewer3295917 on Jun 16, 2010

No junk just a great value! Brought my Vitamin D levels into the normal range this winter with this product. Felt better, no depression and lost weight.

Much needed!

Posted by Reviewer1151412 on Jun 17, 2009

You don't realize how much you need Vitamin D3 until you take a good supplement like this one. Helped with my skin, my hair and nails.

vita D

Posted by Reviewer2137600 on Aug 06, 2009

great product, will continue to order

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1032322 on Aug 21, 2009

Since I've been taking this, I've noticed improvement in level of anxiety. it just makes me feel relaxed. However my need for sleep has increased, so I need to sleep longer hours to feel normal. I'm not sure if it's due to vitamin D or another product I'm taking, time will tell. I love the small size of the capsule and the concentration is just right (not too high, not too low). Great price too. Thank you Iherb, please keep supplying this product

One of the most IMPORTANT supplements to take

Posted by Reviewer2669743 on Nov 19, 2010

I take 3 of these daily. To boost my Vitamin D level which was down to 22 after a break off of Vitamin D. I dont think I can go much below 3-4000 daily because I hardly ever get much sun.

Now Foods V D-3 2,000 softgels

Posted by Reviewer2968720 on Sep 03, 2009

Great product, love the softgels.

Now Foods, Vitamin D-3, 2,000 IU, 240 Softgels

Posted by Reviewer2337653 on Jan 24, 2010

I am following Dr's orders in taking Vitamin D daily and these are tiny round liquid filled capsules so easy to swallow and the price is right!!

Easy to swallow

Posted by Reviewer2569153 on Feb 06, 2010

My Neurologist recommended that I take more Vitamin D for my MS and I ordered NOW Vitimin D3 2,00 mg. I was hesitant at first because I have swallowing large pills but this are perfect. I just received my Vit-D3 and they are a tiny round soft gel pill that are easy to swallow. I love them. So we will see how good they are for my MS.