Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Now Foods, Vitamin D-3, 2,000 IU, 240 Softgels

Vitamine D-3 from Now foods

Posted by Reviewer1348866 on Sep 08, 2011

I have taken the product over several years. My last bone density mesure has shown that it works. Thank's a lot

excellent price, excellent strength!

Posted by andrewleehorton on Jul 07, 2011

don't forget to take this with Vitamin A - otherwise you'll be deficient.

Best Vitamin-D3 EVER !!!!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013

A LIFE saver! 2,000 IU = 50 mg! 8 months! * 240 softgels = 8 months! * Highly-absorbable liquid softgel form! Easy to swallow! * Working night shift since 1997 has definitely kept me from getting my fair share of sun. I didn't even realize how deficient I was, until it literally felt like I was dying! I mean ZERO energy. It was a struggle just to get out of bed or do simple tasks. Not to mention the foggy brain, dry lifeless skin & hair, forgetfulness, and feeling depressed. Originally I thought it was a thyroid issue but had that ruled out then discovered my vitamin D levels were ridiculously low. I have been taking this supplement for approx 2 months now & it has really given me my vigor & zest for life back! I feel like a whole new person. I recommend everyone get their vitamin D levels checked if you are at risk for being deficient like I was. Who knew such a tiny little pill could make such a huge difference? . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits

The most important dietary supplement

Posted by Reviewer2512653 on Feb 18, 2012

I take two 2000 IU softgels a day in the darker half of the year, and one in the lighter half. I believe vitamin D is absorbed better in liquid form and I find these capsules very easy to swallow, and good value compared with competitive products. I believe that on a good diet food supplements are not normally necessary, but vitamin D is an exception because it comes mainly from sunlight, which we don't get enough of spending much of our time indoors. I recommend this product 100%.

Great D supplement

Posted by Reviewer2954358 on Aug 26, 2013

Keeps our D levels at normal, good quality, been buying it for a couple of years now. NOW Foods brand is listed with Non-GMO Project as not containing any GMOs - a big plus for me.