July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Now Foods, Vitamin D-3, 5,000 IU, 120 Softgels

Very effective!

Posted by Reviewer1081574 on Sep 24, 2009

I was diagnosed with Vitamin D deficiency in June 2009. My doctor wanted to put me on the 50,000iu megadoses of D-2 and I refused, in favor of taking D-3. I ordered these pills from iherb and got them very quickly. I took one every day for nearly three months and then had my level tested again. It was 51 ng/ml, up from 19 ng/ml. And I feel so, so much better than I did when I was deficient. I have more energy, my nasty case of eczema has cleared up, and my moods are more stable. I often forgot to take the pill with meals, as directed (you need fat in your gut to absorb vitamin D), yet they still were very effective, obviously. I don't have any trouble swallowing large pills, but it was a nice change to have such a tiny, easy-to-swallow pill to take. I am very pleased with this product, and with iherb in general. I have been recommending all my family members and friends to this site, especially to get this bottle of Vitamin D, which is an amazing bargain (a four-month supply of 5000iu for under $9 can't be beat)! Thank you for helping me to get healthy, iherb!

Vitamin D-3 is Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer2207223 on Jan 24, 2009

This is definitely one of the best products on the market! I use vit. D-3 everyday, and I notice a difference when I haven't taken it. This product naturally enhances my mood, and is excellent bone support. Don't miss out!!

Great product, amazing service!

Posted by Reviewer2296487 on Feb 17, 2009

Had been looking for a while for such a potent D3 supplement. Amazing service, got it really fast and without hastle at all. Great for mind focus, mood swings and bone health!

Best dollar value high potency oil based D3 I could find.

Posted by Reviewer3120972 on Dec 22, 2008

D-3 is critical to so many foundational healing basics from immune support to proper body ph balance due to proper absorption of minerals especially calcium so bone mass resource is constant to keep body PH. Silly to have epidemics of broken hips and Cancer when proper understanding of nutrition serves the need.

djbseattle on Vitamin D-3

Posted by Reviewer1866717 on Feb 03, 2009

Originally I was taking 2000 IU, and after my physical test results my Vitamin D level was reporting below normal. My doctor recommended starting w/5000 IU daily. I can tell a slight difference in my mood which is better then no change at all. I just started taking this about a month ago. iHerb's products are great, inexpensive and the delivery is so quick. Gotta love this crew!