10% Off Orders Over $40!

Now Foods, Vitamin D-3, 5,000 IU, 120 Softgels

Reviews 4-star

D3 Hi Potency 5k iu

Posted by Reviewer1531078 on Dec 03, 2008

I am on a supplement program for help in treating Fibromyalgia and the strength is what my doctor has me on. I found the exact qty, dosage for much less on your site. My doctor has me on this vitamin as one of the many supplements in treating Fibromyalgia. I found the exact strength and components much cheaper at your site than anywhere else.

a good product for skin

Posted by Reviewer1349224 on May 30, 2009

I think this could be very important to people who who live in areas were there is little sun and good for your skin to keep it moisterized so use it at night, I split a few capsulles and mix it with a moisterizer lotion on my hand.

Doctor Prescribed

Posted by Reviewer2827383 on Jun 26, 2009

My vitamin D was low and my doctor prescribed 50,000 IU per week but my insurance wouldn't cover vitamins so the doctor told me to get over the counter D-3. I went online and found the 5000 IU on this site and purchased it but before I opened it I took it to him and asked him if I should take it and if so how much. He told me it was OK and that I should take 1 daily. My blood work shows that my vitamin D levels have improved so I am pleased with the product.

Tom Key

Posted by Reviewer1307902 on Jan 17, 2009

I've only just started taking the product for a couple of weeks, but only taking it twice a week, and I do notice an increase in energy level after a taking a dose.

Migraine relief

Posted by Reviewer1322743 on Aug 01, 2009

Taking lots of supplements and eating a high protein, high good fat diet, low simple carbs. So not sure what is helping but there is definite improvement. From 6days down to 2-3days of pain. Armour thyroid is now also on my regime since being diagnosed with Hashimoto disease also.