D3 Hi Potency 5k iu

Posted by Reviewer1531078 on Dec 03, 2008

I am on a supplement program for help in treating Fibromyalgia and the strength is what my doctor has me on. I found the exact qty, dosage for much less on your site. My doctor has me on this vitamin as one of the many supplements in treating Fibromyalgia. I found the exact strength and components much cheaper at your site than anywhere else.

a good product for skin

Posted by Reviewer1349224 on May 30, 2009

I think this could be very important to people who who live in areas were there is little sun and good for your skin to keep it moisterized so use it at night, I split a few capsulles and mix it with a moisterizer lotion on my hand.

Doctor Prescribed

Posted by Reviewer2827383 on Jun 26, 2009

My vitamin D was low and my doctor prescribed 50,000 IU per week but my insurance wouldn't cover vitamins so the doctor told me to get over the counter D-3. I went online and found the 5000 IU on this site and purchased it but before I opened it I took it to him and asked him if I should take it and if so how much. He told me it was OK and that I should take 1 daily. My blood work shows that my vitamin D levels have improved so I am pleased with the product.

Tom Key

Posted by Reviewer1307902 on Jan 17, 2009

I've only just started taking the product for a couple of weeks, but only taking it twice a week, and I do notice an increase in energy level after a taking a dose.

Migraine relief

Posted by Reviewer1322743 on Aug 01, 2009

Taking lots of supplements and eating a high protein, high good fat diet, low simple carbs. So not sure what is helping but there is definite improvement. From 6days down to 2-3days of pain. Armour thyroid is now also on my regime since being diagnosed with Hashimoto disease also.

Vitamin D-3

Posted by Reviewer1075335 on Feb 24, 2009

Good product, excellent service but I'm still in a wheelchair :( (PPMS)

good service. small size caps

Posted by Reviewer1569249 on Mar 12, 2009

Switched from powder capsule to oil based gel caps. No strange flavouring.

what the doctor ordered

Posted by Reviewer1271577 on Mar 18, 2009

My doctor told me what she wanted me to take and where to buy it the most economically. It will be a few months before I know if it has actually brought my D level up. By the way, it is a very small gelcap & easy to take.

Very good price/quality

Posted by naturellen on Jul 14, 2009

Very strong vitamin D for a fraction of a price of a same strength product. Best price/quality!

Pretty ok

Posted by Reviewer3089510 on Jul 21, 2009

Good service and product is just fine.