Great

Posted by Ozbeach on Nov 14, 2012

High quality, cheap, with Vit D3 better absorbed. Thumbs up to iHerb for great prices, service and shipping rates.

Now D-3

Posted by 5591546534286850157 on Nov 11, 2012

I tolerate this well.

D3

Posted by 4729690939004245660 on Nov 08, 2012

Small gel capsules, taken every other day... it's been a weak since I started, so didn't notice any imediate results.

Priced To Perfection

Posted by 5232034786386564377 on Nov 03, 2012

Here in Oz the same tablets cost $40 for the same amount of tablets and they look identical. I order on monday and had my tablets on thursday.

Must have vitamin for everyone!

Posted by Reviewer3271822 on Oct 11, 2012

I take vitamin d3 for disease prevention of all kinds. NOW is a trusted brand. This is a good product.

Love this product! Just what I needed.

Posted by Reviewer2781170 on Oct 04, 2012

For a year or so I had been going through mild depression. Was also having some other physical problems. I went to the doctor where he took some blood samples and found out I had a Vitamin D deficiency. Holy cow! What a difference! My depression went away and I felt better mentally and physically. Smaller doses of Vitamin D don't do it for me. So the 5,000 IUs have been perfect. Some recommend smaller doses. But some also recommend higher doses especially for those deficient in Vitamin D. A lot of people are deficient in Vitamin D anyway, whether they know it or not. So I think this is fabulous! Better than antidepressants and its so good for you. No side-effects. Just good!

cheap and effective

Posted by Reviewer1750434 on Sep 28, 2012

cheap and effective

vitamin d-3 5,000 iu --------

Posted by 4757496626209413978 on Sep 27, 2012

looks like it going to solve a few problems -my skin has cleared a little and when i get in the sun i break out on my arms and it has not done it since taking vitamin d

Now Foods, Vitamin D-3, 5,000 IU, 120 Softgels

Posted by dur260 on Sep 21, 2012

These vitamin D-3 softgels are great because they come with the oil (fat) need to help absord the vitamin D. D-3 is more absorbable than D-2 - so these are great. At 5,000 UI it's a great bargain cost wise; you only need to take one softgel per day. In my experience researching and using supplements, Now Foods is a great brand to choose.

I swear Vitamin D-3 is making my skin better

Posted by kaheekim on Sep 18, 2012

Ever since I started taking Vitamin D-3, my skin has been so smooth! I started taking it for just overall health but I'm so pleased with the results so far.