Affordable Vitamin D3

Posted by Reviewer3035278 on Jan 06, 2015

I am much happier with this brand than the "Healthy Origins" one which seemed to have empty softgels and showed up a vitamin D3 deficiency after months of use. I haven't been able to test whether the levels have improved with this Now Foods brand as it takes time to build up. The softgels are far more consistent and firmer than the other brand I have been using.

d vitamin

Posted by Reviewer2816559 on Jan 01, 2015

Good guality now foods.

I'm satisfied

Posted by 5358632610941560173 on Dec 23, 2014

It's all great. I'm reordering.

Very convenient

Posted by 5647235632396578460 on Dec 11, 2014

Great to have such a high potency supplement. I used to use 200 UI tablets so it is great to have a good quality supplement I can take in one go rather than multiple tablets. Highly recommend it. I take it with Fish Oil (omega 3 from Nordic Naturals) to maximise D3 absorption.

a must product

Posted by 5157609884189752766 on Dec 01, 2014

Keeps my energy level up during dark winter times. In my country the recommended vitamin d intake is only 10 MICROGRAMS. And we only get very little sunligh during winter. So this is way way way more than the recommended amount, but I have found 5,000 IU to be essential for myself.

VitaminD-3

Posted by 5038308263017731753 on Oct 03, 2014

Excellent. My Vitamin D levels are greatly improved.. Thankyou very much

Excellent Brand

Posted by 4994731427500733948 on Sep 25, 2014

My Doctor really likes this brand. She specialize in bio-identical hormone balancing, prescribe nutritional supplements of the highest grade that can be used like medicines. And that's good enough for me.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1365855 on Sep 24, 2014

Great Product! I was looking for a NOW product that provided the RDA of vitamin D and I found it in this product.

IT WORKS VERY WELL

Posted by Reviewer3331434 on Sep 20, 2014

My doctor said according to blood test my Vitamin D level is very low and I need to increase my intake. Considering I'm menopausal, reside in a cold climate 9.5 months yearly, and research shows that Vitamin D deficiency can significantly affect ones health, I decided to try the liquid form at 2000IU but it didn't help. So, based on reviews and being very familiar with the Now brand I decided to try the 5000IU - 2 gel caps daily for 2 months. To my amazement, my blood test reported my Vitamin D at normal levels. I was elated and continue to take the same dosage daily. For those wondering, the gel caps are very small, easy to take, and even taste fine after bursting one open.

Excellent value

Posted by Reviewer1668204 on Aug 18, 2014

I am deficient on Vitamin D and was getting RX from doctor but these are much cheaper. Latest research indicates Vit D may be the most important vitamin we need and that for most people $5000 per day is not too much but you could always take every other day. You should ask your doctor for a Vit D check with your blood work regularly tho because you could take too much as it does build up. My doc says 50 is a good number for Vit D. I am still at 35 so take two daily but will reduce to one when my condition is "normal" These are very small and easy to swallow