10% Off Orders Over $40!

Now Foods, Vitamin D-3, 5,000 IU, 120 Softgels

Reviews 5-star

Loved it

Posted by Reviewer1290198 on Mar 06, 2009

Very impressed with the prod. Was told to take Vita D-3 to help with over all mood. Very mall pills. Shipping was fast.

Best Vitamin-D3 EVER !!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013

A LIFE saver! 5,000 IU = 125 mg! * 5,000 IU = 125 mg = amount recommended by leading Vitamin-D researchers, like Tohtori Matti Tolonen / Finland. 120 softgels = 4 months!! * Working night shift since 1997 has definitely kept me from getting my fair share of sun. I didn't even realize how deficient I was until it literally felt like I was dying! I mean ZERO energy. It was a struggle just to get out of bed or do simple tasks. Not to mention the foggy brain, dry lifeless skin & hair, forgetfulness, and feeling depressed. Originally I thought it was a thyroid issue but had that ruled out then discovered my vitamin D levels were ridiculously low. I have been taking this supplement for approx 2 months now & it has really given me my vigor & zest for life back! I feel like a whole new person. I recommend everyone get their vitamin D levels checked if you are at risk for being deficient like I was. Who knew such a tiny little pill could make such a huge difference? . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

PyroluriaLife

Posted by PyroluriaLife on Aug 27, 2012

One of my favourite supplements - Vitamin D. I had a blood test to check my levels and they were very low, I started off taking a 1000iu product but it barely raised my levels of Vitamin D. This 5000iu product got my levels up to an excellent level. I vary between taking it every day and every second day. A bottle lasts me a long time and the price is very reasonable.

Now Foods, Vitamin D-3, 5,000 IU, 120 Softgels

Posted by dur260 on Sep 21, 2012

These vitamin D-3 softgels are great because they come with the oil (fat) need to help absord the vitamin D. D-3 is more absorbable than D-2 - so these are great. At 5,000 UI it's a great bargain cost wise; you only need to take one softgel per day. In my experience researching and using supplements, Now Foods is a great brand to choose.

Super Strength

Posted by philbeer on Jun 23, 2012

This Vitamin D supplement is fantastic. It provides a decent enough dose for people like me who dont get to see the sun often enough to provide an adequate source. It takes about 24/48 hours for vitamin D to enter the blood stream after having adequate exposure to the sun, and even then, if you wash with soap, all that good work out in the sun will wash away. It has been said before that placing a drop of the Essential Oil of Orange with Vit D3, will increase its absorption and bring those vitamin D levels back up to standard.