Shipping and delivery

Posted by Reviewer3243628 on Jan 28, 2009

Everything just perfect, super fast and easy. Thank you very much!

Boost immune system

Posted by Reviewer2439447 on Aug 12, 2009

This is an excellent product. Really kicks the immune system up. One a day.

Vit D 3

Posted by Reviewer1732522 on Aug 15, 2009

This product seems to be quite effective. My vit D level is well up into normal range for first time in a year Thanks

Now Foods, Vitamin D-3 5000 IU

Posted by Reviewer1717194 on Jul 28, 2009

Sunshine in a bottle - fantastic value

Vitamin D is so important

Posted by Reviewer1782907 on Oct 23, 2009

The evidence is so compelling that most people are not getting enough Vitamin D. I have only been on it for 5 weeks but my tennis elbow has all but healed. A years supply for under $9 - wow. iHerb shipped to me overseas quicker than my local supplier could - 10/10 !!

Helps prevent flu and great for mood. Love the tiny capsules

Posted by vitality on Jan 02, 2014

Excellent value, highly recommended for arthritis, mood + preventative for cold and flu (especially when combined with zinc). Great that it's in olive oil and the capsules are TINY (some brands use soybean oil). Get D3 levels re-tested if taking long term - you can switch to taking every second day if your levels are fine.

D-3 5000 units

Posted by Reviewer3166462 on Sep 14, 2009

Just in time, a 5000 unit easy to take capsule, just in time to build up the immune system against the flu, swine flu and any seasonal cold issues. Its a perfect size so you can take 10,000 daily, which is needed to fight off any symptoms you may get, and protect you at work, school or anywhere there is a crowd.

Combating the Deficiency

Posted by Reviewer1849240 on Sep 30, 2009

Earlier this year a blood test revealed that I had a Vitamin D deficiency. Your product should help me maintain a good level especially over the winter months when we tend to get less sunshine.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1821597 on Sep 30, 2009

I love Nowfoods and I love this D3 supplement. My hair and nails are growing like weeds!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1322371 on Aug 25, 2010

My husband and I both don't get to spend much time out in the sun. We've noticed a difference in our mood and energy levels since starting this supplement. We'd tried taking 1000mg before, with no obvious beneficial effects - this worked much better!