Now Foods, Vitamin D-3 5,000 IU

Posted by 5162953570341871333 on Oct 20, 2014

Recommended by Neurologist for Autoimmune Disease. Great supplement.

good

Posted by 4694150517127325514 on Oct 10, 2014

Seem good, but hard to judge after two weeks.

VitaminD-3

Posted by 5038308263017731753 on Oct 03, 2014

Excellent. My Vitamin D levels are greatly improved.. Thankyou very much

Excellent Brand

Posted by 4994731427500733948 on Sep 25, 2014

My Doctor really likes this brand. She specialize in bio-identical hormone balancing, prescribe nutritional supplements of the highest grade that can be used like medicines. And that's good enough for me.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1365855 on Sep 24, 2014

Great Product! I was looking for a NOW product that provided the RDA of vitamin D and I found it in this product.

IT WORKS VERY WELL

Posted by Reviewer3331434 on Sep 20, 2014

My doctor said according to blood test my Vitamin D level is very low and I need to increase my intake. Considering I'm menopausal, reside in a cold climate 9.5 months yearly, and research shows that Vitamin D deficiency can significantly affect ones health, I decided to try the liquid form at 2000IU but it didn't help. So, based on reviews and being very familiar with the Now brand I decided to try the 5000IU - 2 gel caps daily for 2 months. To my amazement, my blood test reported my Vitamin D at normal levels. I was elated and continue to take the same dosage daily. For those wondering, the gel caps are very small, easy to take, and even taste fine after bursting one open.

d-vitamin

Posted by 4778429920656995798 on Sep 12, 2014

ok, prefer Thornes, but tried this cause it was cheaper............going back to thorne

Excellent value

Posted by Reviewer1668204 on Aug 18, 2014

I am deficient on Vitamin D and was getting RX from doctor but these are much cheaper. Latest research indicates Vit D may be the most important vitamin we need and that for most people $5000 per day is not too much but you could always take every other day. You should ask your doctor for a Vit D check with your blood work regularly tho because you could take too much as it does build up. My doc says 50 is a good number for Vit D. I am still at 35 so take two daily but will reduce to one when my condition is "normal" These are very small and easy to swallow

Greast product...

Posted by Reviewer2910027 on Aug 14, 2014

Great product in a small easy to swallow form. Vitamin D3 was proven to slow the progression of MS and prevent getting it 3 years ago I will buy again. :).

good staff

Posted by 4900995127144737755 on Jun 08, 2014

although it's a high dose, another one brand of 10.000IU made the difference for me