Vit D 3

Posted by Reviewer1732522 on Aug 15, 2009

This product seems to be quite effective. My vit D level is well up into normal range for first time in a year Thanks

Helps prevent flu and great for mood. Love the tiny capsules

Posted by vitality on Jan 02, 2014

Excellent value, highly recommended for arthritis, mood + preventative for cold and flu (especially when combined with zinc). Great that it's in olive oil and the capsules are TINY (some brands use soybean oil). Get D3 levels re-tested if taking long term - you can switch to taking every second day if your levels are fine.

D-3 5000 units

Posted by Reviewer3166462 on Sep 14, 2009

Just in time, a 5000 unit easy to take capsule, just in time to build up the immune system against the flu, swine flu and any seasonal cold issues. Its a perfect size so you can take 10,000 daily, which is needed to fight off any symptoms you may get, and protect you at work, school or anywhere there is a crowd.

Combating the Deficiency

Posted by Reviewer1849240 on Sep 30, 2009

Earlier this year a blood test revealed that I had a Vitamin D deficiency. Your product should help me maintain a good level especially over the winter months when we tend to get less sunshine.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1821597 on Sep 30, 2009

I love Nowfoods and I love this D3 supplement. My hair and nails are growing like weeds!

WORKS

Posted by Reviewer2126078 on Jul 20, 2010

I am 52 yrs. old and diagnosed with Fibromyalga with in the past year. This is the second review that I have done. My Vitamin D level was checked and the Dr. said it was 0. I stopped drinking milk and eating dairy products along time ago because of Lactose problems. I took this Vitamin D by itself after lunch everyday. Within two months my level was back up where it should have been-- 75! Never bothered my stomach. I now take Vitamin d 1000 every day to keep my level up.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1322371 on Aug 25, 2010

My husband and I both don't get to spend much time out in the sun. We've noticed a difference in our mood and energy levels since starting this supplement. We'd tried taking 1000mg before, with no obvious beneficial effects - this worked much better!

Fantastic Product!

Posted by Sublime on Jul 03, 2012

Very good quality and nice price from NOW Foods!

Now Foods VitaminD-3 IU

Posted by Reviewer2044696 on Mar 05, 2012

It is too dangerous to go out in the sun, so taking this supplement orally is a safe way of getting D-3

Just like any other D3-vitamin, but not...

Posted by acumen on Aug 19, 2013

... the cheapest of them. Try Doctor's Best for the best bang for the buck! PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.