Good product

Posted by Reviewer1322371 on Aug 25, 2010

My husband and I both don't get to spend much time out in the sun. We've noticed a difference in our mood and energy levels since starting this supplement. We'd tried taking 1000mg before, with no obvious beneficial effects - this worked much better!

WORKS

Posted by Reviewer2126078 on Jul 20, 2010

I am 52 yrs. old and diagnosed with Fibromyalga with in the past year. This is the second review that I have done. My Vitamin D level was checked and the Dr. said it was 0. I stopped drinking milk and eating dairy products along time ago because of Lactose problems. I took this Vitamin D by itself after lunch everyday. Within two months my level was back up where it should have been-- 75! Never bothered my stomach. I now take Vitamin d 1000 every day to keep my level up.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer3084629 on Jan 05, 2010

5,000 IU in one pill I got it for my 86 yr. old Grandfather who is dealing with prostate cancer and lives in the Midwest. I am hoping this will help his rising PSA numbers. He probably needs to double this per day or more.

Now Foods VitaminD-3 IU

Posted by Reviewer2044696 on Mar 05, 2012

It is too dangerous to go out in the sun, so taking this supplement orally is a safe way of getting D-3

Fantastic Product!

Posted by Sublime on Jul 03, 2012

Very good quality and nice price from NOW Foods!

as expected

Posted by Reviewer2732795 on Mar 17, 2011

great service, delivery, great product.

Good product.

Posted by Reviewer1415685 on Sep 05, 2016

I use this daily in a dose of 10 000 IU D3 plus Life Extension Super K plus melatonine. That has boosted my immune system and lowered my blood pressure significantly. It also helped with artritis in my joints and rebuild bones. Please read kindle book 'The miraculous results of extremely high doses of vitamin D3' before you attempt this also. I find the quality good enough.

Just like any other D3-vitamin, but not...

Posted by acumen on Aug 19, 2013

... the cheapest of them. Try Doctor's Best for the best bang for the buck! PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

Great product!

Posted by gettingwell on Jun 25, 2013

Great quality and high IU of vit D. I've been using these and my blood work is showing it! My lab work showed pretty low levels and now they are almost normal after taking these for 6mo or so. Nice small tablets. I use a lot of Now Food products and like how iherb gets them to me within 2 to 3 days!!!

Very good price/quality

Posted by naturellen on Jul 14, 2009

Very strong vitamin D for a fraction of a price of a same strength product. Best price/quality!