Good dose for a great price!

Posted by Reviewer3025303 on Nov 23, 2011

Moved up to the 5000 IU dose from the 2000. Both are great products for a great price.

therapeutic dose.

Posted by Reviewer1549533 on Nov 28, 2011

I am unable to buy such a high dose in England and yet recent research shows we need to have levels of vit D in our blood around 50-70ng/ml , this requires at least 5,000 iu of vit D a day. In sunless England supplementation is the only way to achieve this. I have lived with cancer for six years keeping well and healthy thanks to supplementation, much of which I buy from you. Thank you.

Sunshine in a capsule

Posted by Reviewer1019784 on Nov 28, 2011

Really like this.

No more colds

Posted by Reviewer1390999 on Dec 01, 2011

Since taking this high dose D-3 i haven't had a cold (or worse). In the past i suffered from colds and flu several times each winter. Since taking D-3 (for more than a year now) i've had no colds or flu yet.

Vit-D3 5ooo IU

Posted by Reviewer1186489 on Dec 02, 2011

I use the product to assist with overcoming M.S.[Multiple Sclerosis],but have found it so good that I have my ageing friends using it now to strengthen bones & keep depression at bay

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1351304 on Dec 05, 2011

i ma very satisfied with the pruduct.

Best Vitamin-D3 EVER !!!!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013

Great Value! I started taking these after Prevention magazine reported that people with high vitamin D levels at the start of a diet tend to lose more weight. I realized I should probably be taking them anyway, as I pretty much see no sunlight for large chunks of the day. I love these pills - they're super small and very easy to swallow. 5,000 D-3 per serving = 125 mg per serving. . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

high quality

Posted by 4955677849389834507 on Jul 17, 2012

high quality

Now Vitamin D3

Posted by vic-Japan on May 05, 2012

I can thoroughly recommend this product from Now Foods. Price is good. Since taking one of these capsules daily, my wife and I have not had the flu in more than 3 years. I always used to get the flu twice a year without fail. I do spend time in the sun, but it obviously was not enough to protect me.

NOW Vitamin D-3

Posted by Reviewer1043720 on Mar 13, 2012

Excellent product - liked the number of softgels per package and the IU units