What an excellent product.

Posted by 5648031385511380368 on Oct 29, 2014

I'm a diabetic.So,I required the vitamin D. The vitamin D believes to the diabetes be authentically helpful.

Exact medication

Posted by Reviewer3322999 on Nov 14, 2013

I was happy to find exactly the same medication my dad used before and at a good price and expiration date

Sunshine pill

Posted by 5716664993484965352 on Jul 31, 2013

The small softgel is just what I need

Vitamin D is one of the most important vitamin!

Posted by LivingNatural on Oct 23, 2012

Especially in winter time when you don't get enough sun, it is important to use Vitamin D. Vitamin D is only synthetic vitamin which is good for you! Maintaining calcium balance, boosting immune system, hormone levels etc. This is good supplement for summertime, when you get enough sun. But in wintertime the dosage should be bigger. I have found that in long-term use safe dosage is 75-200μg (in witertime). Remember that Vitamin D is fat-soluble so I pefer to take it with extra virgin olive or coconut oil.

Good vitamin D-3

Posted by Reviewer1171856 on Aug 30, 2012

Small and easy to swallow. One container lasts long :) And because we live in Finland this is very necessary vitamin in winter so thanks for the big bottle and nice price.

D3 - 1000 IU :)

Posted by Reviewer2938578 on Oct 21, 2011

Well, what can I say.. Just have got it by post from the US. I do not like tablets so I was told that in softgels they are better forms of vitamins and they are assimilated by body better. I think it is still early to rate this product. I suppoe it would be better to send me this survey, say, in 1 years since i started using it. Thinking to take that vit D blood test and then, in few weeks, will do it again.. I also was told by my Bittish friend that NOW Foods products have great quality and that is why I went for them. :) x

The product is good as far as my doctor is concerned.

Posted by Reviewer2711657 on Apr 25, 2011

I have a difficult time every time I order from iHerb. It is not an easy company to deal with.

Good

Posted by Reviewer3094145 on Mar 29, 2011

The softgels are easy to swallow, because they're very small. On the downside, it's very easy to spill them on the floor, too. :/ Simple ingredients = good, packaging should be more eco-friendly.

Vitamin D is all the rage

Posted by Reviewer1261812 on Oct 22, 2010

I think it's essential to have adequate Vitamin D levels. I bought this one because I trust Now to be pure & not have many fillers.

Vitamin D-3

Posted by Reviewer3055261 on Jun 28, 2010

This was a product a medical doctor suggested for the adults in the family. I capsule is taked daily. R. H. L

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »