No side effects but no noticed benefits

Posted by PurplePegasus on Apr 03, 2016

Just I think it's because I was diagnosed as low on vitamin D. My doctor wanted to put me on a 50000 IU pill once a week and that would have been too much for my system. So I take this as maintenance, 1 a day. I guess it's good enough.

Doctors orders

Posted by Reviewer1099374 on Jun 07, 2008

My doctor wants me to take this vitamin. Your price is reasonable for this product and less expensive than in the stores. I have not taken it long enough to know if it is helping or not.

Now Foods, Vitamin D-3 1000 IU, 180 Softgels

Posted by Reviewer1934004 on Jul 08, 2008

I think this is a good product at a great price.

Vitamin D-3 1000 IU softgels

Posted by Reviewer1362439 on Oct 22, 2008

Our only problems with the Vitamin D softgels was that the first batch you sent were all congealed into a big blob, probably because they got hot. You had to send a second batch. That shouldn't happen. D.M. Noah

Trying to avoid the flue!

Posted by Reviewer2904406 on Nov 20, 2008

I have just started taking the Vitamin D-3 following the advice from the video about Vitamin D and Flue Shots. However, I came down with a real bad Sinus Infection. If that could have been avoided I have no way to find out.

small dosage for me

Posted by Reviewer1781073 on Jun 27, 2009

I finally decided to take it only twice a week, no need for more during summer, at least. I will take more next winter.

Experience with Vitanin D-3

Posted by Reviewer2206369 on Sep 09, 2009

I have read several about the benefits of Vitamin D-3 and decided to give it a try. Since I have begun I do not notice any difference in my physical wellbeing.

good

Posted by Reviewer3200630 on Jan 13, 2010

seem to work

Need more vitamin D

Posted by Reviewer3101433 on Feb 06, 2010

Finally I've gotten over my fear of taking too much Vitamin D. This looks like a good product and amount but I have no way to judge effectiveness.

Easy to swallow

Posted by Reviewer2012393 on Apr 02, 2010

My doctor told me I am low on vitamin D. I feel calmer and more energetic after I started with this product. Can't wait to see my blood result next time. I will then know for sure if this is really working.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »