good

Posted by 5035742778385633318 on Jul 13, 2014

will help the health when old

Good

Posted by 5420679289961110132 on Aug 14, 2014

My husband and I both use it and find it works good

Great product!

Posted by shedreamslittledreams on Jan 28, 2014

I take this everyday and have for a couple months, now. It's an easy pill to swallow.

My Vitamin D-3 level is increasing

Posted by 5552280073005522471 on Feb 16, 2014

My ob-gyn told me to keep eating vitamin D-3, because my D-3 level is increasing. Thanks!

Very nice

Posted by 5536595171908109527 on Feb 25, 2014

Got this for my parents. They are satisfied

Vit D a must

Posted by 5336560690181242599 on Mar 17, 2014

I don't use it daily, but as I am Asian, working indoors from 8-5, I hardly get to see the sun. I am in my 30's. I take it on days I take Calcium and other Fatty acids.

Quality Product

Posted by Reviewer1829477 on Apr 02, 2014

The usual you can expect from NOW Foods. They have great supplements and I hope to benefit greatly from the D-3 along with some warm weather and sunshine. I have a deficiency and I will update in a few months after I get tested again.

Cleared up my sudden onset of adult acne

Posted by 5090339320739142087 on Apr 04, 2014

These small pills are very easy to swallow! So taking up to 8 at once was not too daunting a task. I've never had acne as an adolescent but in my 30s I started to get more frequent blemishes that seemed to be cystic (not coming to a head, and painful bumps that felt like pebbles buried deep in my skin). This past winter I experienced a serious (and shocking) bout of acne that seemed to spread all over my face. I tried taking other supplements like vitex, DIM, zinc, and saw palmetto with little effect. I was at a complete loss since I eat a very clean diet. I also tried numerous topical treatments that didn't help and I was desperate to find something that worked without having to take Accutane. Since the acne started during the winter, I decided to gamble on taking vitamin d3. I started with a chewable tablet but it didn't seem to help so I upped the dosage. Within 2 weeks, the "crop" of white bumps that had sprouted all over my jaws and forehead slowly started to heal and disappear (by coming to the surface). Taking a handful of giant chewable tablets was getting to be a chore so I'm glad that I found these tiny pills. Depending on how much sun exposure I get each day, I take 4-8 a day. I hope I won't have to take any by summertime but since I spend most of my day at a desk indoors, I'm glad that I found a way to counteract the lack of sun exposure.

For bone health

Posted by 5724921287379606096 on Apr 14, 2014

Very, very good choice for your joints and bone health -i have been using this supplement with Osteo Bi-Flex and Vitamin K-2.The best

NOW Vitamin D-3

Posted by Reviewer1250334 on May 06, 2014

Absolutely love this product and will continue to us it!