Very Affordable Vitamin D3 If You Do Not Need A Stronger Formula

Posted by TrueShoppingAdvice on Dec 07, 2015

I give the product four stars because it does not state that the olive oil would be coldpressed as I would like to see. 1,000 IU = 25 µg vitamin D3, the best form of vitamin D. You should meaure your vitamin D level sometimes to see that you are getting enough this very important sun vitamin. I have measured my blood serum 25-Hydroxyvitamin D, 25(OH)D three times and last time my test result was 141 nmol/L = 56.4 ng/ml. My test result was now at optimum level which is 125 - 150 nmol/L = 50 - 60 ng/ml when you are taking enough Vitamin D. I will continue with the same dosage that is 2,000- 5,000 IU daily to keep my vitamin D level right. There is no need to worry about overdosing because the tendency for serum 25(OH)D to rise when the starting level already is higher is very gradual. I hope you find this review helpful. Please, also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb. Enjoy your iHerb journey!

Fantastic price--about 1/2 the price of what I can find locally!

Posted by WildSweetVermont on Aug 06, 2012

I live in a very overcast area, and don't spend tons of time outside, so I don't get much vitamin D from sunlight. These little softgels really seem to help to keep my blood levels of D in a more normal range. Without supplementation my levels dip dangerously low. I like the dosage as well...I can take a few a day if need be, and when I take just one I don't need to worry that I'm taking a high potency that may not be good for my daily use. :)

Makes me feel sluggish and tired

Posted by Reviewer1509443 on Feb 03, 2012

By the third day of taking this i constantly felt tired even when i had a full night sleep. I stopped taking it, and i returned back to normal in a few days. There's probably something im allergic to in it.

It works!

Posted by Reviewer3181965 on May 02, 2011

I am one of those people who react quickly to a supplement if deficient, even the lowest potency. The capsules are tiny yet potent. My tiredness improved so much, as well as soreness in the muscles; stamina in general. Remarkable. It even helped me stop the tremor I've recently developed, topgether with B12 and B-vitamin complex. Obviously a vitamin D deficiency is something to consider for everyone with chronic fatigue.

Great value

Posted by goteborg on Dec 05, 2007

Mmm... :-) Very small and easy to swallow softgels. Just one per day. Great value. Great buy!