10% Off Orders Over $40!

Now Foods, Vitamin D-3, High Potency, 1000 IU, 180 Softgels

Intriguing

Posted by Reviewer2140357 on Apr 09, 2008

I've just added this to my regimen. I probably don't produce enough vitamin D of my own due to lack of sunlight exposure. I'm finding that this might be a very important vitamin. So far I definately feel some anti-inflammatory benefits, and this helps with the body ache I experience due to ME/CFS. It is so cheap I recommend trying it.

D-3 1000

Posted by Reviewer2971971 on Jul 28, 2008

Helps with my SAD

GREAT for any CANCER prevention protocol

Posted by Reviewer18018967 on Jun 25, 2012

It has been proven that Vit D3 is a fundamental piece of the puzzle in terms of why cancer rates, Alzheimer, dementia, diabetes, are so much higher in developed/richer countries and much lower in developing/poorer countries. Im sure there are other reasons as well, but scientists suggest that people that live in countries closer to equator, get much more sun, therefore produce much more Vit D in their bodies, while in the northern hemisphere in addition to all the harms of a consumer society for our health, the people do not get as much sun and hence have cronic deficiencies in vit D and hence the cancer rates are higher. Although I currently live in the tropics I supplement with Vit D, not daily that would be a waste, but at least twice a week. Highly advisable if you live in the northern hemisphere and do not get at least 30 minutes of unprotected midday sun exposure in your bare skin every day.

EVERYONE NEEDS MORE VITAMIN D!!

Posted by Reviewer3286239 on Jul 19, 2008

I absolutely LOVE these little softgels, and I make sure the whole family gets their daily dose of this VERY essential vitamin! My husband's and my blood pressure has gone WAY down with a daily dose of 3000IU, and that is the only thing we've added to our regimen of allopathic and natural supplements. This little vitamin is TERRIFIC!!

Super great!

Posted by Reviewer3156794 on Oct 22, 2008

I just read that the number one preventive for the flu is Vit D. I also read in the AARP newsletter that a Vit D deficiency manifests itself just like Alzheimer's. Maybe your elderly friends and family don't really have Alzheimer's maybe they're very low in Vit D. Check it out. It happened to my Mom who's 82 and never goes out into the sunshine. Her doctor put her on 3000mgs of Vit D and wow what a difference.