Makes me feel sluggish and tired

Posted by Reviewer1509443 on Feb 03, 2012

By the third day of taking this i constantly felt tired even when i had a full night sleep. I stopped taking it, and i returned back to normal in a few days. There's probably something im allergic to in it.

4,000 IU of D3 daily year round

Posted by Reviewer1981810 on Oct 07, 2007

In March 2007 a study said: 4,000 IU of vitamin D3 daily required for ideal cancer prevention blood level of 55ng/ml 25(OH)D especially for those who avoid sun as advised by skin doctors. J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol. 2007 Mar;103(3-5):708-11.

Excellent Value!

Posted by Reviewer1054280 on Mar 25, 2007

With research suggesting that people take even more of this vitamin for bone health and cancer protection, this is an easy to swallow tiny gel cap at a great price.

Tiny and soy-free

Posted by Reviewer1908266 on Jan 23, 2008

Olive oil to the rescue for we who need soy-free solutions with higher doses of vitamin D. Great job!

Elaine

Posted by Reviewer1973262 on Mar 05, 2008

I am taking 3 of these gels a day as I have MS. My doctor says that studies show people low in this vitamin D have a higher susceptibility to autoimmune illnesses. I am making my 3 children taking 1 pill a day as a preventative.

Vitamin D

Posted by Reviewer1586810 on Nov 22, 2008

Taking two a day has raised my Vitamin D levels from below normal to within normal range.

Love the soft gels

Posted by Reviewer2185867 on Sep 01, 2008

I have recently been instructed by my doctor to increase my D sothe Calcium that I take is better absorbed. I LOVE the liqued gels and will always order this product. Shipment was received with in a couple of days of placing the order. I will order again because of their fast shipping and quality of product.

D- 1000 lu works

Posted by Reviewer2354143 on Jun 15, 2008

Helps me cut down a snackind between meals. Vino

Just what the doctor ordered

Posted by Reviewer1915122 on May 08, 2008

I get this for my husband, doctor's orders, as part of his diabetes control. Can't beat the pricing and great iherb.com service, too!

Vitamin D-3

Posted by Reviewer2043035 on Jun 05, 2008

These are the best for the money. I've been using them for about six months and am very pleased with the results in my lab work showing great vitamin D levels!